“Without a doubt the best Pizza in town” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 172 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Without a doubt the best Pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

High quality and great tasting pizza but you will pay dearly for them. For my family they are worth it though

Tennessee
“Nice Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

We enjoy the variety of pizzas. This is a great date place.

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Absolutely worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

My son and I dined here last night (4/10/11). I never write reviews, but I not only am writing this, I'm looking at the menu as I speak. The buffalo chicken piatto that I ordered had my mouth dancing for joy. I kept repeating "Oh my God" until my son asked if I was having a religious experience. However, he was just as amazed and even went to the back to compliment the owner for the excellence. We've dined pretty much all over the U.S. and the world and this little place is a tasty haven right in my own back yard. I'm thinking it's worth trying each item on the menu and the calm ambience of this place makes it appealing to return. Bon Appetite!

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kiel, Wisconsin
“Only for those who like blandness!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2010

we tried their special including salad, soup, pasta, bread sticks, drink and pizza fearing that if we got a whole pizza we may not like it and be stuck with it. This gave us the advantage to try more than one pie type. (of course they only had what other custumers requested or demand available).

The chicken cheesy tortilla soup was runnier than I would like, no pieces of chicken, veggies (very fine pieces) ...mostly liquid...could of had more spice to it. The pasta was two choices...maranara or alfredo over spagetti noodles...alfredo was choosen adn weak in flavor once again. Pizza- first we chose the stockyard...it was hot and fresh crust over done (black on edges), besides that was good but lacked sauce. The magnificent seven was cold, lacked sauce the only thing I like about this one was the use of banana peppers, they really did something for it! Chicken rosemary was cold, lacked sauce and felt there could of been more toppins.

I was disappointed that this was concidered the best pizza in town. I read many reviews from many different sites recommending this place.

The waitstaff was excellent, I'm sad the food doesn't match their efforts.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, KY
“Quirky place, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

Found this place with me new iPhone app "AroundMe" as we were traveling along I-75. We love italian food, and enjoy finding local spots instead of chain restaurants. This place is pretty unassuming on the outside, and when you walk in, it seems as if it used to be a bar. There is kitchy but interesting art work on the walls, and although the tables, chairs, and silverware are decidedly casual, there are actually cloth napkins on the table.

But the real thing to talk about is the food. There were lots of things on the menu that I wanted to try, but we ended up having the brunch special - all you can eat pizza, with a side salad, breadsticks and dessert. The parmesan italian dressing on the salad was great, the breadsticks made from pizza dough were fabulous, and I tried 3 different kinds of pizza, all of which were very tasty.

Wish I lived closer - I'd definitely eat there alot if I lived in the Dayton/Cleveland TN area!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere