“Love the Peanuts and Good Food Too!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 172 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Spring City, Tennessee
“Love the Peanuts and Good Food Too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband & I were in the Cleveland Mall and we saw this new restaurant. We looked at the menu and decided to go in. We were seated promptly and given a bucket of shelled peanuts. Love the peanuts and you throw them on the floor which is a good thing, as they are sooooooo messy. I had a lunch special, which you can choose two of several items. I got the chicken tortilla soup and the half club sandwich. The soup was excellent. It had lots of chicken and a bit spicy. The club was the typical, but lots of meat. My husband got the Santa Fe chicken sandwich, which when it came was huge. It had an entire chicken breast, a big one. Lots of goodies on it. Excellent. We will definitely be back any time we are in Cleveland, TN.

• Visited August 2013