“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

For Breakfast I have Sunrise Sampler or I have Biscuits n' Gravy.
For Lunch I have Grilled Chicken Tenderloin & Mashed Potatoes w/ brown gravy & Breaded Fried Okra. I bring home the biscuits & corn muffins for my dogs ( baby girl & mocha )
I like the sweet tea.
Dre she is hot..

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Valley City, Ohio
“Good old down home cookin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Service and quality of food was delicious. Spent too much time in the gift shop , as always - but it has become a tradition to shop at any Cracker Barrel shop wherever we are, well worth the time.The food is always hot and tasty, with friendly folks that you think you have known forever.

Visited October 2013
Canton, Ohio
“Thank you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Server didn't know we were in her section! I eventually got her attention and asked when she was going to come to our table! The food was great as always, but the server was pre-occupied I think! But that doesn't steer us away from Cracker Barrel! they are still our number one choice and we went back there and took friends and had fish on Friday. Then on Sunday we had our Buttermilk Fried Chicken breast on Sunday (in OHIO) en-route home! Funny thing though , the Chicken breast has shrunk and the cost has gone up!!!

Visited October 2013
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have eaten at a lot of Cracker Barrels and this place was fantastic. They were busy but the wait was reasonable and the service was fast and the food was delcious

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rome, Georgia
“Food was good...staff was friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stopped here on our way to Knoxville. The food was very good and the service was fast and friendly. It was crowded but we did not have to wait as we thought we would when we saw so many cars in the parking lot. I recommend this Cracker Barrel.

• Visited September 2013