“Tres Hermano” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Orlando, Florida
“Tres Hermano”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Overall a nice job. Stopped in for a quick bite during a recent road trip and they did a nice job. I ordered a couple of tacos and they came out quickly and were good. Would stop by again if I came through the area.

Visited January 2014

Crandall, GA
“PRETTY GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stopped in here after a day of shopping and ordered what we usually order at a Mexican restaurant. My husband got the chicken chimichanga and I got the shredded beef chimichanga. My husband got everything on his, I did not want the salad or guacamole. It came out in less than 5 minutes, which kind of worried me, but the food was good. My only complaint would be to lay off the black pepper seasoning a little but other than that it was really good. The salsa was a little different, no cilantro and it seemed like tomato sauce more than salsa, but we wouldn't not recommend this place. We will just try somewhere else in Cleveland on the next day out,

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hammock near a river
“Okay food but bad draft beer selection”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Very fancy building but food is typical Americanized Mexican food. The draft beer selection is awful in spite of six taps; there is no Mexican or craft beer available on tap.

Visited July 2013
Cleveland, Tennessee
“LUV THIS PLACE AND THE EMPLOYEES !!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My family and I come to Tres Hermanos several times a month. We celebrate birthdays there all the time. Christopher and Marvin are our favorite waiters they always know what we drink and bring it straight out to us.
I would recommend this place to everyone !!!!

GREAT JOB you guys !!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dalton, Georgia
“Our Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We eat Mexican a lot and this is by far our favorite. They recently added on to accommodate more guests and I can see why. The food is always great and we have been coming here once a month for 5 or 6 years. The staff is like family and I rarely see a new face which means they have very little turn over (that's a good sign).

• Visited July 2013