“Good lunch specials” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Spring City, Tennessee
“Good lunch specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stopped in for lunch with family. One had the lunch special, rib nib-lets. There were plenty of ribs and they were tender. I had the cheese burger special. They let me substitute grilled vegetables for the fries, which were very good. Overall a taste meal.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

53% Recommend
JONESBORO
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Food was average, I ordered a shrimp pasta, my friend ordered a steak. Not really a dislike but just ok food. nice waitress.

Visited September 2013
Big Sandy, Tennessee, United States
“10% from hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

service and food were great. staff was great, food was served quickly and hot...always a plus. waitress checked on us appropriately. eat there again.

Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“Slow, Slow, Slow and Smaller Portions!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I used to be a great fan of Applebee's but their portion sizes have gotten smaller and their prices have gotten larger! This store specifically was soooo slow with service! We went for my daughter's b-day in February 2013 and haven't been back since. The atmosphere was crazy. We were sat by the the bar on the tall tables and we could hardly hear and people and staff were just brushing by us. It felt really small and cramped. The waitress did take a pic for us but literally, she kept getting moved by all the traffic. The food was very poor. The portion sizes were so small. My daughter and I ordered the appetizer sampler and we had to return the quesadillas because they were cold and hardly had anything in them. :-(

Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Friendly people and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We came home from work and our electricity was out due to a storm. We went to Applebees. The service was prompt and the waitress Megan M. was very sweet and good to us. We both had variations of steaks and vegetables and it was tasty. I highly recommend eating there.

• Visited April 2013