“recent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest

You added Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4355 Holiday Inn Express Way, GPS devices -4355 Ellis Circle, Cleveland, TN 37312   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
alabama
“recent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I just stayed at the Holiday Inn Express before a rafting trip with my sons. My older son said he wished he had that bed at home, it was so comfortable. I like the fact that the 2 bedded room had queens, not doubles, which are so common even in upscale hotels. Breakfast was ok, would like to see more choices. The lady handling breakfast was kind enough to make my son some scrambled eggs. Used the exericse room.....only treadmills, bike, and one other piece of equipment. There were no weight machines, but the temperature was cool enough, which is a blessing in summer.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words. Thank you for mentioning the "Queen Beds" that we have in all of our double rooms. That feature has proven to be quite a bonus for our guests that normaly experience rooms with the smaller standard size bedding. Additionally, our bedding is 2 levels above the required standards with our franchise and other mid scale hotels. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
south bend
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Just stayed at the new Holiday Inn Express in Cleveland, TN. I believe this hotel has only been open about a month or so. I had a 1st floor king room. Everything in the room work well. Includes a flat screen TV, refrigerator, wireless internet, and free breakfast. The bed was ok but have had better. Only issue I had was hallway noise. You could hear most everything right outside your door and when someone close closed their door it certainly jarred the room. The doors are heavy but certainly need to work on the closing device to aid in the closing of the door.

The hotel has an outdoor pool. I did not use it but it did look nice with some lounge chairs available for sun bathing. Breakfast wasn't bad. Standard scramble eggs and biscuits and gravy with sausage and/or bacon.

I would like to see some additional items added to the breakfast bar such as chocolate milk, waffles, danishes, donuts, and various yogurt and fruit options. The food was actually decent compared to some other places I have stayed.

The one thing I did like was the control for the AC. Most places have gone to a motion sensor activated thermostat. After about 20 min of no activity, the AC shuts down and thus the room heats up. This hotel does not have that so when you set the temperature it holds it which was very nice since temps were in the mid 90's each day.

Overall it is a good choice as I have stayed at several of the hotels in the area. This one is the best so far.

Room Tip: Design of the hotel does not face the interstate so it doesn't really matter what side you choos...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and the kind words you provided in your review. We work hard to ensure you and all of our guests are comfortable. I appreciate you noticing our efforts to allow our guests to control their own thermostat and room temperature. It definitely is too HOT right now outside. Please come and see us again on your next stop through our area.
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

If you are looking for a hotel to stay in Cleveland, TN than the answer is Holiday Inn Express. I have send family and clients to stay there. They stated the rooms were spacious, clean and the staff was awesome. They also like the idea of the hotel being close to the interstate. You can never go wrong with free breakfast.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments and allowing us to serve your clients. We will continue to strive for excellence in providing the best service and facilities in the area. Your review is encouraging to our staff. Thanks again.
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I was excited to book a room for my dad. He was going to be taking my children back home with him, and they were all going to stay in this new hotel. I booked a double queen room for them. Although I didn't actually stay the night, I spent a lot of time on the property and in their room. It was average size compared to other hotel rooms. I tested out the bed and I thought it was very comfortable. My dad and children said they slept very well. The air was great...they were able to get it very cool. There is an outdoor pool, very pleasant, quiet, well lit, relaxing. The lobby and breakfast area are large, open and nicely furnished. I went back to meet them in the morning as they ate their breakfast. It was your normal Holiday Inn Express items. They were able to get plenty to eat to get started on their trip. I'm sure this is going to be THE place to stay in Cleveland!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Richie H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to having you visit us again very soon.
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Clean, Quick check-in, easy access to interstate, and local restaurants are about a mile away.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
We really appreciate the kind words and look forward to having you stay with us anytime you are in our area.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest? Share your experiences!