“Very clean and friendly employee were helpful when ask for...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland

You added Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Interstate Drive, I-75 Exit 25, Cleveland, TN 37312   |
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Cleveland
Harrison
“Very clean and friendly employee were helpful when ask for...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very clean and friendly employee were helpful when ask for some towels or soap. Breakfast was good, maybe some bacon or eggs of some kind would be good. Overall though we were pleased with our stay. There is one thing that happened was our friends got the same room cheaper and when I asked the front desk they told me that I had a great rate. So I didn't argue. I didn't understand how they receive it at a lesser amount.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Bobby H, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Donna H, thank you for taking the time to review our Cleveland, Tennessee Wingate by Wyndham. We appreciate the comments you made about our cleanliness and our staff. Our front desk staff is highly trained to anticipate the needs of our guests and they work hard to ensure that each of our guests has a restful and productive stay. We are glad that we met your expectations and hope to serve you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel over the past weekend, only to find out some of my medication was stolen out my room!!!!! To top things off, the medication was NOWHERE visable, as I hide, well thought I hide, my personal things of value in my overnight bag!!! There was a few of us that weekend which I was just notified by a friend they seen a black headed housekeeper go in and out my room several of times!!!! Stay away from this place!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Chris B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your review. Now that we have been made aware of the situation, we are conducting an investigation into this matter. We certainly will not tolerate our employees taking anything from one of our guests. We make every effort to insure that our guests' security is protected. If you have any information which would help with our efforts, we would appreciate you contacting us. Thank you again for your review.
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We checked in late at night and the clerk was very friendly. The beds were very comfortable. The shower head had this rotating feature that I haven't seen before it was kind of a nice touch. We really liked the smell of the citrus soaps and conditioner. The towels seemed extra fluffy too. Breakfast ended at 10 am. We got down there at 9:45 and the food was still plenty and hot. The bacon eggs and waffles were very good. I didn't like the white gravy, it didn't have a good flavor it seemed to"canned". This is the second time I have stayed at a wingate and I'm very impressed with this chain. We will search for this hotel again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bobby H, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Wingate in Cleveland, Tennessee. Thank you also for your Five-star Review and your detailed remarks. Wyndham did a great job in designing our hotel for both business and leisure travelers in mind. Our staff here in Cleveland always strives to live up to our "Count on Me" motto. Once again, thank you for placing your trust in us. We hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland? Share your experiences!