“Very Beautiful & Comfortable Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Interstate Drive, I-75 Exit 25, Cleveland, TN 37312   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 22 hotels in Cleveland
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very Beautiful & Comfortable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

I travel alot during the year, so comfort, cleanliness, and superior customer service are among our largest requirements. This hotel was chosen by the group we were visiting with. However, I was very impressed. The bathroom was clean, spacious, and there was new linen on both beds. Top it off, the room was at the perfect temperature. I was so very grateful. The mountain vew was breathtaking.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

340 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ashland City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

When you first walk into the room, the air was clean! A+ it was not stuffy or smelly. It was fresh and clean. The towels were top grade, soft. The soap products used are above the others. We did not use the breakfast area due to business appointments. The staff was professional and attentive.
There was only one thing I would see to, when the air conditioner came on and off it was a bit noisy. When you are not use to the sound it can be a bit interrupting. But we have found that all the hotels we have visited seem to have the same issue. Maybe if the covers were more insulated with sound proofing it would tone the noise down a bit more.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Northern Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Just got back from a short blast trip to Tennessee. My partner and I only required a one-night stay in Cleveland and I had done some homework online about the local hotels. Wingate by Wyndham came up as number 1 so, naturally, they were our first stop to check for availability as we had not made any reservations.

We didn't have to go anywhere else. When we asked at the front desk if there were any rooms, we were very pleasantly greeted by Diane, the night Manager - who not only was personable but fun! The lobby is immaculate and that compounded by her help in getting us a great room with a great rate sealed the deal for us.

Upon arriving in our room, it was spacious and, again, immaculate. The bed was comfy and the free wi-fi a bonus! We checked in after 9pm and wanted a quick dip in the pool - so Diane again was helpful and gave us extra towels to use. The pool was very clean as was the entire area surrounding it. We were in the hottub when Diane came by waving my partner's shirt - which he had left on a table poolside...she was absolutely wonderful to us!

The next day, we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast - a combination of hot and cold options. Afterwards, we had business locally that would get us grimy and sweaty - so I asked the Manager on Duty, Chris, if there was any way we could get a late checkout...and by late, I meant 2 or 3pm because I had no way to know how long our work would last. He was very accommodating and happily gave us the late checkout. As it turned out, we were back at the hotel by noon - but the ability to have a shower and put on clean clothes was very much appreciated. It made for a very comfortable 8 hr drive home.

I cant thank the staff at the Wingate by Wyndham in Cleveland enough. Their property is excellent and well-cared for by everyone - and the desk staff extremely personable. I travel all over the world and this was without question one of the most pleasant stays I have ever had. If I ever need to stay overnight in Cleveland, TN again, the Wingate by Wyndham will be the only property I check in to.

Thanks again to Diane and Chris!!

PS - I still love your glasses, Diane!! :-)

Room Tip: Ask for a great rate - we did and sure got one!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Shelbyville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

I work in the insurance profession and spend a lot of time in hotels across a 14 state area. My experience at the Cleveland, TN Wingate is one the best that I've enjoyed. The service was excellent! The staff was professional, friendly, and helpful. The room was large, comfortable, and clean! I have spent 3 weeks here and will spend a few more with my present assignment. The hotel is located close to fine restaurants, shopping, gas stations, and has very easy access to the interstate.
I really liked the overall atmosphere of this hotel. To Buddy, the owner, and to each of his employees, I offer a big Thank You, for making my work in Cleveland enjoyable!

Room Tip: rooms on the front side offer a fantastic view!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

Stayed here on the way to and from Florida. This is a business hotel, I assume, and all in all, we were very pleased with the place and would be happy to recommend it to you. There are no coupons available in the travel books for it, so full price.

• Stayed June 2011
Knoxville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

My family stayed at the Wingate while in town for a softball tournament. We had previously stayed at Fairfield and had a horrible experience with the customer service, so we decided to stay at the Wingate this time. Wingate was beautiful. The rooms were very clean and huge! The bathrooms were large as well, with granite countertops and all the amenities you could think of. Huge closets, Free wi-fi, free breakfast. The hotel was quiet, yet close to every store, restaurant, etc., you could need. The staff was courteous and helpful. We did not sample the breakfast that came with the reservation, so I can't attest to that. All in all, it was a great stay!

When traveling to Cleveland, we will definitely make our reservation at Wingate.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Washington Dc, District Of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

Found this hotel to be quite a nice find. The room was large and clean and well appointed. Staff were friendly and helpful. I'll stay here again. The only down comment I have, which is minimal, is that the breakfast time is limited and is the same for the weekend as during the week. An extension of the weekend hours would make sense. Not a major issue though. The cookies available in the looby were a great treat.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland? Share your experiences!