“Awesome Wings!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 174 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: With a Rustic BBQ House in the inside, a huge color explosion of fun and relaxation will make any day a happy one. Great detail to service and clean service environment is a welcome to any family. Come out and join us if you want a fast casual experience that will take the stress away from your day.
USA
“Awesome Wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

These guys make great wings! Don't miss the "smoked wings" which are smoked and then grilled at the end. They are great with any sauce on the side including their awesome Buff-Q sauce. At this location I didn't see them listed on the menu, but they still have them.

They also started serving a sweet potato french fry which is good as well.

This location closes at 8pm on Sundays and is located over by the Target store in a strip mall. Lots of tables and booths.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Valdosta
“Don't bother!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I got a sampler platter. The chichen tenders were tough and dry. The ribs were only OK. The pulled pork was what I think must have been the very last of the pan. It was dry and looked old, but was sitting in grease. I will say they have good stew. Not worth going there just for the stew, but if you do go be sure to order stew.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tennessee
“Good pork BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

My family was headed home from Chattanooga around lunchtime and couldn't decide on a fast food place everybody could like. So when I saw Shane's sign, I just went there. I knew it was going to be good because there used to be a Shane's in Knoxville near my work, and it turns out that everyone was pleased with their meals. I had the Big Dad sandwich, which is a couple of slices of Texas toast filled with a huge pile of very good BBQ pork. I don't know how many ounces it is supposed to be, but it as to be in the 6-7 ounces range. Anyway, it's way more meat than you'll get on a large sandwich at Buddy's in Knoxville, or any other chain for that matter, and it's way, way better than Buddy's. And, best of all, it's plain BBQ not drenched in sauce. Shane's BBQ is the way it ought to be - good naked. Let customers add sauce if they want, but good BBQ is great without anything added to it. By the way, Shane's sauces are pretty good. The fries are also very good and not greasy. My wife ordered the swet potato fries, and they were among the best i've ever had. Two of the group had chicken fingers, and they were good too, but why order fried chicken fingers at a BBQ place?
Yes, I can safely recommend Shane's Rib Shack when you want a good plate of BBQ pork.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Best BBQ & Service in Cleveland,TN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Always so good and never disappointing with generous portions we always make 2 meals of it. I love my Shane's Leftovers for lunch the next day. I love the sauce, its on the side and you can add as much or little as you want. My fav is the Shack Sampler with delicious ribs, pork or chicken BBQ, Texas Toast n Chicken Tenders and my husband loves the Terriyaki coated Chicken Strips and the special "Shack Sauce" for fries. Yum Yum Yum! I am hungry now!

• Visited September 2011