“Good pork BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 172 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Takeout
Description: With a Rustic BBQ House in the inside, a huge color explosion of fun and relaxation will make any day a happy one. Great detail to service and clean service environment is a welcome to any family. Come out and join us if you want a fast casual experience that will take the stress away from your day.
Tennessee
“Good pork BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012 via mobile

My family was headed home from Chattanooga around lunchtime and couldn't decide on a fast food place everybody could like. So when I saw Shane's sign, I just went there. I knew it was going to be good because there used to be a Shane's in Knoxville near my work, and it turns out that everyone was pleased with their meals. I had the Big Dad sandwich, which is a couple of slices of Texas toast filled with a huge pile of very good BBQ pork. I don't know how many ounces it is supposed to be, but it as to be in the 6-7 ounces range. Anyway, it's way more meat than you'll get on a large sandwich at Buddy's in Knoxville, or any other chain for that matter, and it's way, way better than Buddy's. And, best of all, it's plain BBQ not drenched in sauce. Shane's BBQ is the way it ought to be - good naked. Let customers add sauce if they want, but good BBQ is great without anything added to it. By the way, Shane's sauces are pretty good. The fries are also very good and not greasy. My wife ordered the swet potato fries, and they were among the best i've ever had. Two of the group had chicken fingers, and they were good too, but why order fried chicken fingers at a BBQ place?
Yes, I can safely recommend Shane's Rib Shack when you want a good plate of BBQ pork.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Best BBQ & Service in Cleveland,TN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Always so good and never disappointing with generous portions we always make 2 meals of it. I love my Shane's Leftovers for lunch the next day. I love the sauce, its on the side and you can add as much or little as you want. My fav is the Shack Sampler with delicious ribs, pork or chicken BBQ, Texas Toast n Chicken Tenders and my husband loves the Terriyaki coated Chicken Strips and the special "Shack Sauce" for fries. Yum Yum Yum! I am hungry now!

• Visited September 2011