“Criminal Minds might have been filmed here!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Travel Inn to your Saves list
Travel Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3000 Valley Hills Trail NW, Cleveland, TN 37311   |
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Cleveland
“Criminal Minds might have been filmed here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This place was disgusting! There was dog poo on the floor and the walls! We had a church youth group here and even the teens felt unsafe! We ended up loosing the cost of a night stay because we left and went to stay at another hotel! The pictures on the website did not match the rooms we saw! It was aweful... A tent on the roadside would have been better!

• Stayed June 2013
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
We treat all our guest equally. We do apologize for inconvenience that you may had during your stay. we can be agree with other legit complaint that you might have or had but we can not agree about the dog poop on the walls and floors. We clean & inspect our rooms on daily basis. We are pet friendly hotel and we keep our service up to par. We checked all the rooms of your church group after your departure and we didn't see any unusual things in rooms. We are sorry that we couldn't accommodate your request of escorting other people from pool area so you and your group can feel safe using the pool area. We treat all our guest equally. The conversation we had in lobby felt more discrimination than a complaint and we can not stop our guest from using the pool area. Once again We do apologize for inconvenience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
East Berlin, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This place is priced right for the traveler looking for inexpensive. The room was large and had a microwave and fridge as well as the usual furnishings. The beds were super comfortable. The place is older (some tile cracking, etc), but clean. The staff is terrific - very friendly. We did not get to use the pool, but it looked nice. I could see where noise could be an issue if the place were crowded and some guests were rowdy, but that just wasn't an issue during our stay.

We'd have missed the motel if it weren't for the internet - it's a quick turn off the road up a hill. Overall, we're glad we found it, we would stay again, and I would easily recommend it for the budget traveler.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
We kindly appreciated your suggestion and feedback on your stay with us. we will take your feedback in consideration and will correct the issues that you have mentioned. Thank you for staying with us and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
Blan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Room was clean, view was great, pool was clean and inviting, price was very nice, employees were excellent!!! They talked with you just like you were family. For the price it was right. Forgot mention that the air conditioner was wonderful. I like it pretty cold. Travel Inn keep up the good work. This is my opinion and I personally would do this again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
We kindly appreciated your feedback on your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
Madison, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have travel for my company now for 23 years. I have rent apartment, hotel rooms and houses. I have been here in Cleveland, Tn for now 1 year and 6 months. I have stay at the travel Inn the hold time for my work. I have enjoy my stay here. It queit and very clean. What I have seen. that the staff is very friendly and family own. That have put their heart into have a very good holtel. They have up date, and remodel. I know when I see people check in if they have pet they are welcome to stay. If i was you and if you are travel on interstate 75 in Tennessee or you stay in Cleveland, Tn. I highly recommend that you stay at the Travel Inn. Belive me!!! I have been here for over a year and I know all the hotel in the area. You will not get a better deal and a very good staff to work with you on make you stay the best in Cleveland, Tn. If I travel through Cleveland,tn for work or anything .If i need a place to stay I know i can stop and stay at the travel Inn In Cleveland, Tn . Thank you to Owner and the staff for my stay!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Guest opinions are valuable for us and we are truly appreciate you for your feedback on your stay. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may had during your stay. Thank you for staying with and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
Columbus, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

It was a little difficult to find since it sits upon a hill. Anyway, we checked in at 11pm with our 2 dogs. Gentleman at desk was very nice. We got to our room and found it to be very large and clean. Overall we found this hotel to be a good find via Tripsdvisor and would recommend, especially for travelers with pets.

• Stayed April 2013
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
We are truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may had finding us. Thank you for staying with and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
nashville,TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was looking for a reasonable price hotel with nice & clean room and i found Travel Inn on iPhone. Price was perfect and loved the location. Exterior of the hotel is outdated but very well kept. Fresh waffles in breakfast +++ I will keep this place in mind and will stay here in future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking out your time to drop us a line. we truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us. we will look forward to see you again. Thank you.
nacogdoches
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I staid here before when this hotel was in updating process.. It was alright stay, but this time it was much better the room was updated with new carpet, queen pillowtop mattress, and new ac... I will recomment this place to others.. They charged me same price that i paid previously..

• Stayed January 2013
We kindly appreciated your feedback on your stay with us. Thank you for staying with and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.

Been to Travel Inn? Share your experiences!