“Good Place in Clarksville” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Westgate Inn & Suites

You added Westgate Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Westgate Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   803 N 2nd St, Clarksville, TN 37040 (Formerly Quality Inn Downtown)   |
Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
“Good Place in Clarksville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

The staff was friendly during our 4 day stay and met our additional needs. The indoor pool was clean. The Hot Spot (bar w/pool table, darts, golf video game) was a relaxing place to be with adult children. The Inn was being remodeled- new hallway carpeting while we were there. The front desk called to let us know workers would be outside our room. It was nice to get a heads-up on how the remodel was going to effect us. It has a good location for all that we wanted to do. A hot breakfast was an added bonus to a good price.

Two minor quirks: The bar considers Yuengling beer an import and charged us such, even though the bottle clearly states bottled in Pottsville, PA; and the hotel had a "buy 2 nights and get the 3rd free" deal on the internet, yet the internet site would not take reservations even after filling out all the requested entries and the front desk was not able to extend the deal to us in person.

All-in-all, we would stay here again on our next trip to Clarksville.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room on the inside of the Inn, near the indoor pool. While one could smell the chlori...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Loved this Hotel. They have a great little bar downstairs called The Hot Spot . The service is great. Totally a nice and modernly decorated. Great atmosphere! When you come into the lobby is looks so neat and clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Pulaski, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is my second week in Clarksville Tn. And I have stayed at this hotel both weeks. The service of the employees are beyond words. They Care! It's amazing... It's not about how much money you spend, you matter! It has been a great place to stay and they know all the guest by name. I walked in Monday and it was "hello Mrs. Green". I will stay here every time!

Room Tip: They have a bar area and if your an early sleeper ask for the middle of the hotel but I will say if...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We have stayed at this wonderful hotel 4-5 times in the last year. We can tell you its very clean and has the best staff of any hotel we have stayed. The breakfast bar is the best no hands down. You better wake up hungry bc this isnt one of them toast and juice bars. This is a huge breakfast bar with anything you can think of. The staff is very friendly and curious. The owner is always friendly and welcoming:) Last time we stayed there they just opened a new bar. Beer and drinks are priced right and pool tables as well as flat screen tvs every where. We will always stay @ the Westgate inn & Suites.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I went to Westgate Inn and Suites mainly because it's pretty close to Fort Campbell, without really being on-post.
The service was great. I loved that the attendants were very nice and respectful, and always in a good mood. It was a very comfortable environment. The complimentary breakfast was extensive, and was great.
Although I like my room and the service provided, the design of the hotel was a bit off. Some rooms were located right in front of the pool, and the children sounded like they were being injured (they were so loud). I didn't have a problem with it really, but my bf had trouble sleeping in the morning. But that's pretty much my only beef about the hotel, really.
It's also conveniently located across the street from Shoney's, Wafflehouse, Tacobell, McD's and Arby's.
Overall, for the price I paid, close to 300$ for a week, it was a great stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Clarksville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

True Vine Worldwide Gospel Church had the pleasure of hosting a Thanksgiving banquet at the West Gate Inn. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The facilities were just the right size to serve a hearty meal and provide entertainment at the same time. We are looking forward to many more opportunities. Thank you Westgate to you and your staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Youngsville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I made a reservation after reading the reviews on tripadvisor.I just wanted a clean quiet place to sleep,as I would be getting in late,and leaving right after breakfast.The reviews indicated the inside rooms by the pool were quieter,so I asked for a non-smoking one.I am glad I arrived late,because my room was next to the bar,which had just closed.Also the pool was closed,so the room was quiet.As soon as I opened the door you could smell the odor of smoke,even though it was supposed to be non-smoking.The room was large,but a little old looking,and so-so clean.The bed was OK,and the breakfast was very good,with scrambled eggs,sausage,pancakes and waffles in addition to the standard fare of sweet rolls,bagels,cereal,toast,yogurt,etc.I hadn't realized how far off interstate 24 this was,and it took much gas and time getting to and from it and the interstate.If I had it to do over,since I was just looking for a place to spend the night,I would find something just off interstate 24.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quiet if you arrive after the pool and bar are closed.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Westgate Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!