“Nice Motel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Clarksville

You added Super 8 Clarksville to your Saves list
Super 8 Clarksville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 Holiday Drive, Interstate 24, Exit 4, Clarksville, TN 37040   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Logan
“Nice Motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this Super 8. The room was very nice and clean as it had been recently remodeled. Breakfast was adequate and the coffee was great. We will stay here again should we come to this area again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

All the motels at Clarksville seem to be at Exit 4 but we tried this one at Exit 11. I had a travel coupon and got the room for $47 for 2 people. It was a nice clean room with a comfortable bed and very quiet. I think the place is overlooked at this exit and weren't many people there so at 8 pm we were still able to get a room on the ground floor. This Super 8 has doors that open to the outside instead of a center hallway which we liked better. They have a nice continental breakfast with cereals and donuts. The downside is that most of the restaurants off the interstate are at Exit 4. We'd definitely come back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We have stayed here before and have given a review before but I feel that it is important to show that the level of service and cleanliness are the same or have improved. The service is excellent the rooms have been remodeled fresh and clean. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable especially Renee she was a big help to us.
The property is located close to everything a traveler might need, dinning, shopping, entertainment, religious services, police. We were there 9/16-9/23 and I would advise my family and friends to stay at the Super 8 Clarksville

Room Tip: Choose a 2nd floor room if you can as the occasional insect overpopulation can be a distraction
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Clarksville, TN Super 8 was the cleanest Super I have ever stayed in. Renovated about a year ago, my King Non-smoking room was bright, cheerful, and clean. The carpeting was clean and a nice design. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was spotless and well equipped. Several restaurants within a couple minutes walk. Standard Super 8 breakfast items. Friendly, helpful office staff. Excellent Wi-Fi connection, and a nice large modern flat screen TV with lots of cable channels. I have already booked my return trip through this specific location.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation by phone driving for 6 hrs we needed to stop sleep and leave next thing in the morning, got there at midnight to find out that "they didn't have rooms available" so it was imposible that I made a reservation there!! ARE U KIDDING ME?? I gave the lady all my credit card information by phone and now I dont have a reservation?? I'm sure she gave our room to somebody else that walked inthe worst part is that SHE WAS RUDE SHE DENY MAKING THAT RESERVATION AND KEEP SAYING THAT I PROLLY CALL THEIR OTHER SUPER 8... I DIAL THE NUMBER I CALLED BEFORE AND OOPS HERS RING AND SHE ANSWERS, EVEN AFTERWARDS SHE KEPT DENYING!!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I HATE LEGAL ISSUES!!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Campbell Hill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was ok. No ironing board and no laundry bag. Very good interstate access. The AARP rates are very desirable. Just passing through heading south and would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Clarksville? Share your experiences!