“A good time. Nothing went wrong. Restaurants were near by...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Clarksville

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Clarksville to your Saves list
Super 8 Clarksville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 Holiday Drive, Interstate 24, Exit 4, Clarksville, TN 37040   |
Ranked #9 of 35 Hotels in Clarksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Oxford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

It's been a while since I stayed at a Super 8 but this is one of the nicest I have stayed in. My only complaint was I wished I had a heavier blanket because I got a bit cold at night. The rooms looked as though they had been recently refurbished, bright, clean, pleasant. The TV was newer and I was happy there was a sleep timer on it. Breakfast was good and offered a few choices before we headed back out on the road. I wish the lobby were a bit bigger for the breakfast rush but it was nice to chat with people during breakfast as we shared tables to accomodate everyone. Great experience! And if all Super 8's are this nice, I would stay in one again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our room was very sparsely furnished. The person at the front desk claimed there were only two rooms left and was civil but not friendly. That's not a problem with us as everyone is not going to be at the top of their form all the time and civil is good. We had to call the desk for information where the ice machine was as we couldn't find any in room literature like their usually is with that information. The desk person told us Super 8 no longer provides that in their hotels. The ice and laundry room were combined and the smell in that room was awful. It wasn't a bad experience outside of the ice machine location and the bed was comfortable, but we would probably not stay there again.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Winnfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The price was great. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Need updated refrigerator and microwave. very convenient to shopping area and interstate.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Macon, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Recently travelling through Tennessee I stopped at Clarksville without any reservations. I pulled into the Super 8 and found a very friendly staff and very accomodating. Easy check in and they have a military discount (which you'd expect since Clarksville is a military town). Quiet room and slept good. Coffee in the morning isn't the best but can't expect everything considering the reasonable rates. I'll stay again at this Super 8.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Clarksville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Clarksville

Address: 201 Holiday Drive, Interstate 24, Exit 4, Clarksville, TN 37040
Location: United States > Tennessee > Clarksville
Ranked #9 of 35 Hotels in Clarksville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Clarksville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Clarksville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarksville Super Eight
Clarksville Super 8
Super Eight Clarksville

If you own or manage Super 8 Clarksville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.