“Clarksville Northeast Super 8” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Clarksville to your Saves list
Orbitz.com Hotels.com
Super 8 Clarksville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 Holiday Drive, Interstate 24, Exit 4, Clarksville, TN 37040   |
Ranked #8 of 34 hotels in Clarksville

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Denver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stopped here for the night passing through and it was a good place, I'd stay here again if I were going through again but it was a little overpriced. After taxes it was $80 for 2 adults 1 bed and the hotel was just so so and barely anyone was staying that night. We got a good night sleep in a nice clean room so I guess thats what matters. It was easily gotten to from the interstate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Columbia, Tennessee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I chose this hotel because it was close to I-24 and the reviews were good, plus at $69 a night plus tax, the price wasn't bad either. When we checked in, we went to our room to find that the room was not ready. So we called the front desk and told the clerk it wasn't ready and she said "OK" and HUNG UP ON US. After waiting for 10 minutes we grabbed our stuff & returned to the front desk where the clerk was sitting behind the desk reading, obviously unconcerned. She gave us another room. We went to that room - same thing, not ready. We called down to the front desk again and were told to come back again. So we toted our bags back downstairs again. This time she gave us another room and it was ready. We unpacked our vehicle AGAIN, went upstairs and turned on the A/C which was off on a 90+ degree TN day to cool the room off. Next dilemma: the bathroom lights don't work. Another call to the front desk and 30 min. later the maintenance man shows up and repairs the light switch, which took a good 15 minutes. Later that evening when I start to get a shower I lean in to turn the water on and adjust the temperature and notice black curly hairs on the edges of the shower. Eww! And I was the first to take a shower and there is no possible way the maid had cleaned the tub! Don't expect a spare towel or washcloth either, 2 of each of the thinnest towels ever. The bed was clean but the mattress was sagging and worn. Light crept in from outside underneath the door seal. Anyone who says this place is clean needs to have their eyes checked, because although I saw no dead bugs, I did see a bug leg next to my washcloths on the bathroom counter, and part of a bug on the lid of the ice bucket. After all this I just tried not to look and make it to this morning without discovering anything else wrong. It was NOT clean, we did not check in early and took THREE TRIES to get into a room that was ready, there were MAINTENANCE ISSUES, and checking in was a HASSLE. Just say NO!!!

Room Tip: If you insist on staying here, inspect your room before checking in!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Clarksville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Clarksville

Location: United States > Tennessee > Clarksville
Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 34 hotels in Clarksville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Clarksville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Clarksville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Clarksville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.