“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Clarksville

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Clarksville to your Saves list
Super 8 Clarksville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 Holiday Drive, Interstate 24, Exit 4, Clarksville, TN 37040   |
Ranked #9 of 35 Hotels in Clarksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Denver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stopped here for the night passing through and it was a good place, I'd stay here again if I were going through again but it was a little overpriced. After taxes it was $80 for 2 adults 1 bed and the hotel was just so so and barely anyone was staying that night. We got a good night sleep in a nice clean room so I guess thats what matters. It was easily gotten to from the interstate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Columbia, Tennessee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I chose this hotel because it was close to I-24 and the reviews were good, plus at $69 a night plus tax, the price wasn't bad either. When we checked in, we went to our room to find that the room was not ready. So we called the front desk and told the clerk it wasn't ready and she said "OK" and HUNG UP ON US. After waiting for 10 minutes we grabbed our stuff & returned to the front desk where the clerk was sitting behind the desk reading, obviously unconcerned. She gave us another room. We went to that room - same thing, not ready. We called down to the front desk again and were told to come back again. So we toted our bags back downstairs again. This time she gave us another room and it was ready. We unpacked our vehicle AGAIN, went upstairs and turned on the A/C which was off on a 90+ degree TN day to cool the room off. Next dilemma: the bathroom lights don't work. Another call to the front desk and 30 min. later the maintenance man shows up and repairs the light switch, which took a good 15 minutes. Later that evening when I start to get a shower I lean in to turn the water on and adjust the temperature and notice black curly hairs on the edges of the shower. Eww! And I was the first to take a shower and there is no possible way the maid had cleaned the tub! Don't expect a spare towel or washcloth either, 2 of each of the thinnest towels ever. The bed was clean but the mattress was sagging and worn. Light crept in from outside underneath the door seal. Anyone who says this place is clean needs to have their eyes checked, because although I saw no dead bugs, I did see a bug leg next to my washcloths on the bathroom counter, and part of a bug on the lid of the ice bucket. After all this I just tried not to look and make it to this morning without discovering anything else wrong. It was NOT clean, we did not check in early and took THREE TRIES to get into a room that was ready, there were MAINTENANCE ISSUES, and checking in was a HASSLE. Just say NO!!!

Room Tip: If you insist on staying here, inspect your room before checking in!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with how clean this hotel is. Some reviews stated that is was not clean. And being the clean freak that I am, be sure that I inspected the room very good and our room was not dirty nor were there any dead bugs.The staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel is convenient to many places to eat. In fact, we were able to walk to a really good restaurant for dinner. The breakfast area was well kept and tidy as well. We felt safe being there and would definately recommend it to anyone who needs a reasonably priced place to stay the night. It was also easy to get to off of the interstate highway. We will definately stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I can't believe we had to pay 80$ for our disgusting, filthy room. In the tiny space of flooring in the bathroom there were 3 large dead bugs. The toilet and bathtub were not cleaned. The fitted sheet on one of the double beds was king sized and ratty. My skin crawls just thinking anouth this place.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Super 8 Clarksville? Share your experiences!