“Thx for the Enjoyable Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Clarksville

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Clarksville to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Clarksville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1112 SR 76, Clarksville, TN 37043 (Formerly Comfort Inn South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Henderson, Kentucky, United States
“Thx for the Enjoyable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

The at the hotel is so relaxing. The breakfast buffet is outstanding. Everybody that works there is very aware of the needs I have. Thannks to the management for working with me and my company on corporate needs and dealings.

Room Tip: The courtyard rooms are very relaxing, especially in the AM.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

Reason I like this place is because they saved me and my son from sleeping in the car. Lol. We had been traveling and got stuck at the nastiest hotel in Nashville super 8. After I noticed bed bugs we ran for the hills and found there wasn't another room for 50 miles around Nashville cause of some convention. We ended up here, got lucky and got the last room. The other people are right though. The bathroom smelled moldy. But beds were clean and it was nice to go to sleep. Tv worked great. Air not so great. Full blast was a trickle. But thank god someone had left it on so the room was nice and cool. We missed breakfast so I can't comment. Front desk guy was ok but he acted like I was annoying him kind of when I was telling him our story of the super 8. He wanted to get back to watching the fight on tv and I was taking up his tv time. But overall cheap place for weary travelers. But I must say just avoid Tennessee at all costs worst state I've ever traveled through. It's really hard to find any nice hotels and do yourself a favor and just stay out of Nashville horrible city. I hate this state and can't wait to leave today. People are soo rude here.

• Stayed June 2012
Denver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Where do I start? Grumpy clerk at the front desk. Stained furniture. Not one available electrical outlet. Parking places so narrow thjat you are guaranteed multiple door dings.

Finally, we will not take showers here for fear that we would be dirtier after the shower than before.

This is a $20 a night dump that costs $60.

Room Tip: Go someplace else.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Westminster, CO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Let's start off with the good: breakfast sandwiches were tasty and there is ample truck parking if you are towing something. My wife and I were towing a car cross-country, and needed a bed for the night.
This is a motel, not a hotel, so all the doors face outside.
This place is a dump. The rooms were very dirty, including the beds. We undid the covers, just to throw them back on, and sleep in our clothes. The room was just plain gross and not clean.
And to top it off, the hotel front desk staff is unfriendly. Hey guys, you are in the HOSPITALITY business . . . so if it is not too much trouble, say "hi" and make some eye contact with your guests. The check in person acted like we were a huge bother to him, and the checkout person did say a word, and when I said "I'm here to check out", she just reached her hand out to get my key and payment. Way to care about your customers.
Don't dare consider staying in this dump. There are other hotels/motels nearby which have to be better than this place. At $80 a night, this place is a complete rip off.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

Mold on the ceiling in the bathroom - has to be a health hazard! Lots of deep cleaning and small repairs needed.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Yomitan-son, Japan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I had recently stayed at a Quality Inn in Niceville, Florida, so I was expecting this place to be equally as nice. I was wrong. The Front Desk was unprofessional. She answered the phone with an attitude like she was bothered by the fact that I was calling. Our No Smoking room reeked of odors. We had to febreeze the entire room and put our car freshner in the room. The sheets had stains, the walls had stains, the carpet had stains, the bathroom looked crummy. The online photos of this place are deceptive. The free breakfast was pretty lame. The tap water at this hotel smells moldy. And to top it all off they try to sneak in a $1.50 charge for the safe that is in every room. They have a small sign that says you can request to have the charge removed at checkout. Luckily I saw the sign. I paid for $69 a night room and got a $29 a night room.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Jefferson City, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011 via mobile

We booked our room over the phone and chose this one because it was immediately off the highway we were traveling. We just needed a good swim to relax, hit the shower then the pillow.

We got to the hotel at 8:40 and the pool closed at 9. That's right, 9. The outdoor pool has no lights inside or, at least, none that were lit. The lighting around the pool was such that you couldn't see anything. Great for make-out sessions, not great for watching children.

I then hit the shower. The water pressure was great. Curved curtain rods are always a plus. Then I noticed I was sharing my shower with all kinds of mildew. I'm posting pics. Yuck.

When it came time to hit the pillow, I was happy that it was nice and soft. The beds are double, not queen. No biggee, though.

Breakfast was pretty lack-luster. They did have packs of mini-doughnuts and yogurt. 3 different types of cereal. It's was so-so.

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Clarksville? Share your experiences!