“You get what you pay for.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Clarksville

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Clarksville to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Clarksville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1112 SR 76, Clarksville, TN 37043 (Formerly Comfort Inn South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
belton, mo
“You get what you pay for.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

The room I stayed in was sub-par as far as cleanliness. It had a dirty carpet that I did not
walk barefoot on! When we entered the room, it was hot and smelled musty and unfresh. The area under the table had obviously not been vacuumed well. I know it is very hot, however, the windows were very dirty. The chair in the room was gross. On a lighter note, the bed wasn't bad; sheets and blanket seemed fresh. A/C worked well. My sister and her husband stayed in a different room. Hers seemed to smell so much better and her carpet wasnt dirty like mine. If you are on a limited budget, this place is ok, but I will seek a cleaner place next time.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011 via mobile

My wife and I reserved a room here because it was the last hotel available in the area with a national middle school girls basketball tournament going on in town. Every hotel was completely booked. Our reservation was made quickly and we had no problems there.

At first sight, the hotel looks and feels old and dingy. After we got our room keys, we headed off to our room to find that it wreaked of mold. As soon as you opened the door it hit you like a wall, and I immediately went for a replacement room. I was given the excuse that it was from shampooing the carpet and that it would be gone tomorrow, but I insisted on a new room.

So, round two began and I could actually walk into the room this time. No strange odors this time, just the typical old, musty hotel smell. I made it to the bathroom which was decently clean. I decided to inspect the fridge and noticed mold growing around the seal of the door. I gave up at this point and headed back to the lobby to get my money back and go somewhere else. At this point, my wife and I were prepared to (and would much rather) camp out in a sleeping bag and tent than stay there.

The front desk clerk tried offering me a third room, still insisting that his rooms were pristinely cleaned and shampooed... I respectfully declined and asked for a refund. 5 days later, I'm still waiting for the funds to go back to my account. $1,000 charge for a 15 minute debacle is pretty rough.

To end the story off on a good note, we managed to find a hotel that has suite rooms (brand new ones too) for the SAME price as one of these rooms in a nearby city. I'd avoid this place like the plague if I were you.

Oh, and to top it all off, the rooms are completely outdated and dingy, they need new sheets and comforters and pretty much new everything to be charging the same as everyone around. If "Quality" is their business, I sure never saw any here.

• Stayed July 2011
Middleburg, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

we were put in two different rooms and we FROZE in both of them neither rooms heater worked....we finally left at 1 am as we could stay warmer in our van!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

very clean, efficiently ran hotel, with free breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

I have stayed in many hotels and for the price this is a great deal. It is not fancy but it was clean, and there were no bugs. The sheets were clean and fresh smelling. We slept great; it was quiet and the A/C worked fine. I was here with a boy's soccer team and the free breakfast was great. The only service not offered for us that was needed was a washer and dryer. Our boys uniforms needed to be washed for the second day of soccer. (They offer laundry service just not a washer and dryer to use.) But, they referred to a laundry mat that was close to the hotel.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

My stay at this Quality Inn was truly great. However every time I've stayed there it has been "GREAT!"

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Lancaster, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

This has to be the most dirty hotel I have ever stayed in. The airconditioning in our room barely worked, so it was extremely hot. Add to that the musty smell that overtook the room, it was miserable. The phone in the room did not work. The sheets had rips in them, and the carpet was extremely dirty. We asked for a new room, and where told that they were booked up. Because it was late, we stuck it out. The next morning when we were leaving, we noticed atleast 20 empty rooms. The breakfast buffett consisted of hard bread, warm milk, and strange tasting applejuice. The only thing good was the mini muffins.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Clarksville? Share your experiences!