“Very Good Customer Service !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Ontario, California
“Very Good Customer Service !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I recently stayed at Country Inn on way to vacation. My whole stay from start to finish was excelent. The staff at ther front desk greeted promptly and handleded my check in wonderfully. My room was clean well stocked and spacious. The next morning I had breakfsast in the on site breakfast and it was great. The only problem I had was the air in my room was not cooling properly. I mentioned it to the desk clerk on my way out for dinner who promptly went to her manager. The manager her name tag said Donna promptly came out her ofiice and with a smile asked me how she chould help after expalining the situation she offered to move me to another room or that she would have some look at it whlie I was goene I asked her to have someone look at it as I did not really want the hassle of moving She siad she would. When I arrived back at the hotel later in the evening the problem was fixed. I thought this would be the end of it hower that evening a desk clerk called my room at Donnas request to ask if the problem was fixed. I was most impressed with the fact that she made the effort to follow up with her customer and make sure I was happy. Not only was I called in the evening Donna herself called the room the next morning and followed up with me which was most impressive.. My hats of to Donna it was a pleasure staying in her hotel and all of her staff did an excelent job

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Good Morning Mark! Thank you for for your kind words. As a valued guest, we sincerely appreicate your feedback and loyalty to our location. It is out utmost goal to provide you with excellent customer service and we are so excited your enjoyed your visit. We wish you well and hope to see you again soon!

Donna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Salem, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Hotel looks great. Fast check in and easy to get to room. Rooms very nice and spacious. Breakfast was wonderful, scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, real oatmeal, fruit, bagels, 4 different coffees choices, teas. I most likely forgot something but you get the idea. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance. If you are craving White Castle it's just down the block. We stayed here traveling south and then stayed the next week going north. I slept well, beds very nice.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you for the awsome words. As a valued guest, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We'll see you soon on your next visit.
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

My wife and I spent one night while en route to another destination and were very satisfied with the accomodations. The hotel seems relatively new and is conveniently located near I-24, shopping and restaurants. The lobby is spacious and rather plush for a medium-priced hotel. I peeked into the meeting room and was impressed.

The best part of the stay was the free breakfast. Food is varied and fresh, with waffles and eggs cooked to order by a nice lady. Tables are kept clean, too.

The only negative was a musty smell in our first-floor room. It wasn't oppressive and we only noticed it when we first entered the toom. Maybe a second floor room would not have this problem.

I'll stay here again if I pass that way.

Room Tip: Our first floor room smelled a little musty. Try one on the second floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Millington, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I have stayed here a number of times, in fact it is the only hotel I have stayed at in Clarksville. I am a Club Carlson member so I try to use their brands whenever possible. That said I think it's time to find another hotel when visiting Ft.Campbell.
First let me say that the rooms and public areas are always clean and the breakfast is always good. The staff is usually friendly and courteous but at times I have found them to have the "It's just a job" attitude.
Unfortunately this last trip was sub-par and the hotel is in serious need of a new maintenance staff. We arrived early,stowed our luggage in the large and clean suite and left for the post to have dinner with our soldier son. When we returned at 9 pm the room was hot and the A/C would not come on at all in the family area of the suite. I called the desk where I learned that they were aware of the problem. Why did they rent me the room when they knew the A/C was broken? The young lady offered me a much smaller room that would not accommodate us so we declined opting to put our entire party in the bedroom area where the A/C worked because of the late hour. I learned the next morning that the clerk had told the manager we accepted the room. The manager did return my call that next morning promptly and ask what she could do to satisfy the problem. We received a 50% discount on the room. After I showered the next morning I was standing in front of the sink when water began dripping on my head, the ceiling was soaked. I notified the clerk on our departure.
All in all the hotel needs maintenance. A remodel and some new mattress wouldn't hurt the staff needs a refresher on customer service, particularly on greeting guests and recognizing Club Carson members. They no longer seem to offer the express check in for members. I hope the hotel management will address the maintenance issues and this place returns to the great little place it once was.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room and check the mechanics.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Donna M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Mr. Litterell,

Thank you for bringing to our attention about the A/C not working in the front portion of your suite. We have resolved the situation and the A/C is working great. We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for choosing us over the competition. We hope to see you again soon!
colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed here for an night during a painfully long road trip. We arrived late but the front desk gentleman was friendly and helpful. I would have given it a five but the roll away was like a medieval torture device.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Donna M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Stopped here overnight on our way back from Florida. Great value after government employee discount. Room was pretty nice. Lobby was very nice, and the workout room was a big plus. Best part was the breakfast. It is in no way a "continental" breakfast. This was a full breakfast that included egg omelets and waffles. The ladies working the breakfast room were very friendly. We will be stopping here again.

My only negative would be the sketchy characters that seem to hang out outside this hotel at night. Not sure there is much the hotel could do about this so I won't count it against them. It did make me want to move all my valuables out of the car and into the hotel room.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Thank you for the great comments. It is our goal to provide excellent service to all our guest. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!
Charlestown, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

This hotel makes me feel at home from the first minute you walk in the door. The staff is friendly, the hotel is up-to-date and very clean.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Donna M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Thank you for the great comments. It is our goal to provide excellent service to all our guest. We hope to see you again soon!