“Wonderful Dinner and Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 329 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Chinese
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Dinner and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We love Hong Kong Wok! My husband, daughter and I ate here on Saturday, 2/18, for a casual dinner. We started with the Poo Poo Tray (hope I spelled that correctly). It was wonderful - as always! My husband ordered the Kung Pao Beef, my daughter ordered the General Pso's Chicken and I ordered the Green Pepper Steak. We shared our meals with one another - we like to eat family style when we go to Hong Kong Wok. Everything was wonderful!

Our server was great! She was very attentive and always there with refills before we even realized we were getting close to needing one. She was pleasant and very good at her job!

The pricing is very reasonable (especially for the quality of the meal) - in the low teens. We will be going back!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Nice Take-Out, Pricier but Great Quality!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

We just moved to Clarksville and since we're waiting on our household goods to get delivered we've been eating out... Normally when we order chinese, we're used to northeastern authentic quality and quantity for a good price.

Being in the army and stationed mostly in the South I have noticed Chinese is just not the same. However, this place brings it back. The big difference was their portion sizes were smaller for the price you pay but the food tasted great and fresh.

We picked up early on a Friday so the place wasn't busy. The ladies who assisted me were very nice and pleasant. They had a full bar inside and seemed to offer a nice bistro atmosphere...kinda of like a mini PF Changs.

Anyways, I'm new here to Clarksville so I have nothing to compare it to but I'd definitely eat here again ;)

Visited November 2011
Houston, Texas
“Better than others in area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011 via mobile

We ate here in May. Service was decent. They did mess up our order, but food was good when they fixed the mistake. The resturant is very clean. Great lunch spot because they do serve quickly. Resyurant prices are okay, lunch prices are better than dinner. We gave also gotten takeout. Everything was good and hot! We will go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“You get what you pay for.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011 via mobile

My husband and I had take out from this establishment for the first time last Sunday afternoon. He had a Thai curry and I had the Happy Family. We could tell instantly they use fresh, good quality ingredients and authentic seasonings. The flavors developed as we ate (from each others containers no less - they were both so good). The rices were cooked perfectly. Here's a bonus - everything was nice and hot! The curry was a little on the mild side but that could of been an error on our part. Not knowing whether we could have adjusted the chili amount or not. I bet we could. The sauces for both were delicious. We used a buy one get one half price coupon and it came to $23.00 plus a $3.00 tip was added on. Soooooo.... like I said, you get what you pay for. Will we pay full price to get more? Definitely.
A new hidden gem in Clarksville.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere