“Great as expected” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Rusk, Texas
“Great as expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have been going to Chic-fil-a for years and this one is as nice as any I have been to. The entire place is very clean and situated. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They make the best chicken sandwich in my opinion. Everything is fresh and well prepared. You wont be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The staff at this location is amazing. They are thoughtful and kind. Food is always good and affordable. The restaurant is exceptionally clean.

Visited December 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Clarksville doesn't have a Popeye's or Grandy's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Since Clarksville doesn't have a Popeye's or Grandy's I guess some people take it on themselves to name this place the 2nd best restraurant in Clarksville??? It serves average chicken which I thought was high even before the religious controversy. I won't overpay for average chicken because some holy roly preacher says to. You can get a McChicken for $1 or pay lots more here. I have nothing personal against this chain except high price and average quality. There is a Church's/White Castle right down the street which offers better chicken and value. I'm not Southern Baptist but I know my Southern Fried Chicken. Chick-fil-A I've been served at Popeye's, I know Popeye's, Popeye's is a friend of mine. Chick-fil-A you're no Popeye's!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wautoma, Wisconsin
“Chick-fil-A Hooray!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

In Clarksville over Thanksgiving. Chick-fil-A right next to our hotel. We dont have one near us. Wish we did!! Love their food. Ate here twice. Really good chick. sandwiches!! My kids arent crazy about chick. nuggets but my picky toddler will eat Chick-fil-A's grilled chick. pieces. My sister visiting from overseas insisted we had to eat Chick-fil-A at least once while she was home.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stewart, TN
“Chick-fil-A Clarksville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Best fast food around! I'd actually eat there everyday if not for the fact that it's an hours drive for us. The food is great, the place is clean, the folks there are super friendly - worth the drive indeed!

Visited September 2012