“Love it!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 333 Restaurants in Clarksville
clarksville tn
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Ive been coming to casa for 7 yrs now. Love the margaritas! You cannot find a margarita (frozen) anywhere! Food and service is great! Love it here

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kuttawa, Kentucky
“Lots of problems for first time eating here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went to Casablanca on Sat. May 4. We ate at approximately 4:00 p.m. and the restaurant was 95% empty. The first problem we experienced was a wobbly table that was too small for the booth. All of us had about a foot between the table and our bodies so we had to sit at the edge of the seat to reach it comfortably. The second problem we encountered was our waiter. He was curt and not friendly at all. Was no help with our menu selections because he seemed to not understand english. I ordered a shrimp chimicanga. My shrimp was so tough that I couldn't even cut them with a knife. I ended up taking all the shrimp out of the breading and just eating the breading, beans and rice. When I tried to explain to our waiter the problem, he just looked at me. Maybe this was my fault for ordering shrimp in a mexican restaurant, but I've had shrimp fajitas in other mexican restaurants and never had a problem like this. Overall I would say it's average, but I will not be going back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wheres the Beef???”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I recently ate here with several others who wanted to eat here. I used to eat here occasionally but hadn't lately mainly because it is an area where the traffic is very heavy (there is a red light camera out front) and it is about the same as any other mexican restaurant in Clarksville. Yet I couldn't remember exactly why I had abruptly just stopped coming. That was until my beef fajitas arrived and left me wondering...wheres the beef??? I visited at dinner and got much, much less steak fajitas than I get with the lunch portion at my favorite mexican restaurant across town. The other food was average Clarksville mexican and the service was pretty good.....but wheres the beef??? I'm glad I wasn't paying! I you live just down the street it would be ok mexican....but I still wondering wheres the beef???

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Great for large groups, family friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

There are two locations in Clarksville, with nearly identical menus and recipes. They easily accommodate very large groups and never make you feel that you need to rush so they can turnover the tables. The margaritas are cold, the chips plentiful, and the cheese dip is popular. The taste and quality of the food is very consistent. Some of our favorite dishes are the pollo ranchero, shrimp fajitas, and molcajete. They also have the standard tacos, burritos, enchilidas, etc.

Clarksville, TN
“Best Mexican in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

There are two Casablanca's in town and you won't be disappointed in either one. Good service, large menu, good food.

Visited July 2012