“Weekly event” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Weekly event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I feel like we eat kohana sushi once a week! It's just so good! Even if you don't want raw fish you can find a roll that has cooked fish in it! The staff is very knowledgeable. If you don't understand a term on the menu or if you need help finding the perfect roll for your craving, they're there to help. The best thing is they offer take out! My husband and I can have a redbox date night and have sushi! It's just great! I love kohana and I will miss them dearly when we have to move back home.

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Decent , better a nod cheaper sushi across the street at Fuji Yama”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Ate here once with my family. Was shocked at the cost. The appetizers are from frozen, so avoid those, but the sushi was pretty good.

For better, cheaper meal go across the street to Fuji Yama!

Clarksville, Tennessee
“The best Japanese restaurant in the country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten at Kohana many times and I love the food and superb service. I lived in Japan many years ago and Kohana has food that reminds me of the best restaurants I ate in there.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Thank God this place is far enough down "the strip" to prevent the masses from overwhelming this place. My family and I were pleasantly surprised to find this place after reading previous reviews. On a saturday evening around 6pm, we were seated promptly and greeted by our server. The sushi menu is extensive. We had a few sushi dishes, all were excellent and some udon noodles, again, excellent. Price for 4 was around 65 bucks which is good for going out for sushi. Great place and we will definately return.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville
“Best sushi in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Nice atmosphere, large portions, and wonderful rolls. You can not go wrong at this place. The pricing is about the same as anywhere else. We have been eating here years.

Visited September 2013