“Good Sushi.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Killeen, Texas
“Good Sushi.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We finally made a trip here. Heard a from a few that it was pretty good. The Sushi was pretty good and the service was awesome. The steak and stuff from the grill was a little too salty for our tastes. The service was pretty good and they were very nice.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
North Pole, Alaska
“Good food resonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Food is good, fast and great prices. We go there quite often for lunch and it is never a disappointment. The parking lot can fill up fast.

Visited March 2012
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Best sushi I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

This place looks rough from the outside, but it's one of the best sushi restaurants I've even been to. My husband and I are satisfied every time we go!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
“Loved It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

I loved this place. A bit pricy but excelent food. The staff there cooking on the hibachi grill made it quite the experience.

“Best sushi in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011 via mobile

I have been going here for the last 8 years. I always have a great experience. The staff is very friendly. The food is wonderful. All of the chefs put on a great show. Eddie happens to be our favorite. They all know ny whole family by name. My husband took me there on our first date and since then we go at least once a week. My kids love the place. I would and have recommended this restaurant to everyone. It is so much better than any of the other japanese steak houses. Its the only place that I go to for the sushi. They also have a full bar to chose from and make a great cosmo. It is all around my favorite place to go. The food is always excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere