“Local Eats” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Local Eats”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

The food was decent, but I felt if was pretty overpriced for the quality. The ambiance of the place is kinda strange. I think they were going for an Alice in Wonderland kind of feel, but it misses the mark.

63% Recommend
Tennessee
“*Unique place to Dine for something off the CHAIN~”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

If your looking for something off the beaten path or not just the same chain restaurant then look no further than The Looking Glass. It creates yummy sandwiches, some delish desserts in their case and creates a unique atmosphere to dine in. If its a perfect spring or summer day I highly recommend eating outside on their patio with the beautifully landscaped Koi pond. My favorite item on the menu is the Chicken Ranch Pita sandwich and the sweet potato fries! Yumm. I also love their Smoked Salmon sandwich on their Sundried Tomato Bread. They offer gluten free menu items as well which is new to them but ohh so nice. Love the bread and herb butter they serve right before the meal! Love this place and Im not a huge coffee person but they also offer yummy coffee drinks and smoothies too! Try this place for something special and different.

• Visited March 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
“Best kept secret in Clarksville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Took my daughter in-law to the Looking Glass and we had a nice time! Food was excellant especially the seafood bisque and the cheese cakes are to die for. Great atmosphere and very friendly service. Will be back and bring many of my family and friends so they can see this gem in Clarksville. Looking forward to the garden this spring!

• Visited December 2011
Tennessee
“Breakfast was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have only been here for breakfast, but it has always been very good. Get the breakfast sandwich (on croissant) with bacon. It's great.

• Visited November 2011
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Not quite what I was expecting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

I had heard nothing but good things about The Looking Glass so after six years of living in Clarksville, we decided to check it out. I really had high expectations, maybe too high. My husband and I were not impressed. I had the chicken salad plate with a side salad, potato salad, and cucumber salad. There were TWO slices of cucumber smothered in a sour cream sauce. It wasn't bad had I had a little bit more to taste. For the price, the chicken salad should have been plated in 14 carat gold. The portion was small and the taste was just average. He had the smoked salmon sandwich, which after two bites said the smokiness was just way overpowering. I happened to like it and would probably order it again. Not at all what I was expecting. I think next time we'll try Silke's which was much more reasonable for lunch. I will say that the atmosphere was great. (We sat outside by the fountain). But the food and service? Just not up to par.

• Visited September 2011