“Nice ribeye during the Olympics” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 321 restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Medford, New Jersey, United States
“Nice ribeye during the Olympics”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

After a full day at work, my colleague and I were in the mood for red meat. My colleague ordered his rib eye extra rare – or what he called spanked. I opted for the same but plain rare. Rafferty’s delivered – so flavorful. Good rub. Excellent sports bar with flat panel televisions all around.

Visited July 2012

66% Recommend
Clarksville, Tennessee
“good place for a couple or a family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

we go there quite often...excellent burgers, steak, chicken tenders, and salads...great service!!!

Visited March 2012
tripree
“Sentimental Fave”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I will start by saying my husband of nearly 23 years proposed to me at the Rafferty's in Bowling Green, Ky. He is from Illinois, and whenever we travel from the south to visit his family we time our visit to have a meal at Rafferty's. The Clarksville location is a favorite with locals- it can get very crowded, so plan accordingly. The Sunshine Chicken Salad brings a large plate of yummy, tangy chicken salad, a honey glazed croissant, big chunks of ripe strawberries, cantaloupe and honeydew. The fruit is drizzled with a fabulous sweet and tangy dressing. YUM! Also, don't miss the Backyard Barbecue Burger or the ribs. Very tasty fare for a fern bar. Very sad they pulled out of the Florida market :-(

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Wonderful eatery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

My wife can't get enough of their potato soup! She always votes for this place when I suggest we eat out. I have to agree with her... the food is consistently excellent and the restaurant is clean and comfortable. The wait staff is friendly and efficient and I always know going in that I'm going to enjoy the whole experience! For my money, this is one of the two best casual restaurants in the area. (Logan's is great, too, but with peanut shells).

Visited June 2012
Charlestown, Indiana
“good food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

service was fast and the food was good, the prices were affordable.

Visited May 2012