“Sentimental Fave” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
tripree
“Sentimental Fave”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I will start by saying my husband of nearly 23 years proposed to me at the Rafferty's in Bowling Green, Ky. He is from Illinois, and whenever we travel from the south to visit his family we time our visit to have a meal at Rafferty's. The Clarksville location is a favorite with locals- it can get very crowded, so plan accordingly. The Sunshine Chicken Salad brings a large plate of yummy, tangy chicken salad, a honey glazed croissant, big chunks of ripe strawberries, cantaloupe and honeydew. The fruit is drizzled with a fabulous sweet and tangy dressing. YUM! Also, don't miss the Backyard Barbecue Burger or the ribs. Very tasty fare for a fern bar. Very sad they pulled out of the Florida market :-(

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank tripree

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Wonderful eatery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

My wife can't get enough of their potato soup! She always votes for this place when I suggest we eat out. I have to agree with her... the food is consistently excellent and the restaurant is clean and comfortable. The wait staff is friendly and efficient and I always know going in that I'm going to enjoy the whole experience! For my money, this is one of the two best casual restaurants in the area. (Logan's is great, too, but with peanut shells).

Visited June 2012
Charlestown, Indiana
“good food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

service was fast and the food was good, the prices were affordable.

Visited May 2012
Kegonsaman
“Fun atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Atmosphere is fun with rustic wood look, plenty of TVs with sports content, and an overall "buzz". Maybe because it was WED nit Happy Hour, but we had good food, fine drinks and just a super waiter by name of Bobby. He was personality plus, and great service.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Illinois
“another great crispy chicken salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

ate there on the way to Nashville and had my usual Rafferty's crispy chicken salad. We have always ate at the one in Evansville In,(can't review it on trip advisor for some reason) but this one is just as good as the on in Evansville. Their crispy chicken salads are fantastic, all the other food we got was great also.

• Visited February 2012