Did not realize this extended stay chain does NOT provide daily housekeeping. Small, pleasant rooms with good location but not the style of hotel I prefer. Friendly staff and enjoyed the free DVD library.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Gateway of the New South, Clarksville, TN! A vibrant community located in middle Tennessee, directly off of I-24, 40 miles northwest of Nashville.At the Candlewood Suites Hotel, we offer the ultimate suite for today's traveler. From the moment you enter the Candlewood Suites Hotel you will feel right at home. Whether your visit brings you to us for business or pleasure, one night or an extended stay, the Candlewood Suites Hotel is ready to serve you. All of our suites are built for comfort and convenience with a fully equipped kitchen complete with refrigerator, stove top, microwave, and everything else you need to make that home cooked meal you've been craving. Work efficiently at your spacious desk with free high speed wireless Internet, two phone lines, and personalized voice-mail. Our hotel's facility is only topped by our convenient location near Fort Campbell, Hopkinsville, Gateway Hospital, Trane and other businesses in and around Clarksville, Tennessee. Finish your visit at the famous Governors Square Mall where you can shop til you drop. Visit the Candlewood Suites Hotel of Clarksville for your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Clarksville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Clarksville Hotel Clarksville
- Candlewood Clarksville
- Clarksville Candlewood Suites