“Would not stay here again if they paid me!” 1 of 5 stars

Midtown Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   890 Kraft St., Clarksville, TN 37040   |
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Clarksville
clarksville tn
“Would not stay here again if they paid me!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

This hotel was horrible. It was dirty, smelled, and I was scared for my family just to be in this area. I was moving from one base to the other (military) and we needed a place to stay when arriving in Clarksville. Since the base lodging was full at the time we picked the first place on a list on this site that was inexpensive and close to base and that would let us have our dogs in it. BIG MISTAKE. The person 2 doors down from us was opening his door every 2 minutes to look around like someone was stalking him. I am not going to say he was on drugs but it sure seemed like it. There was broken glass in our floor and the bathroom tub and when I called the front desk for over an hour they didnt even answer the door. Our dogs were constantly growling all night as even at 2 and 3 in the AM there were people walking back and forth past the door. I slept with my pistol within reach the whole night. Then to top it all off, we had a VERY .. how do I even say it.. hardly dressed "lady" that seemed to forget pants went with her tiny shirt and was half hanging out of her clothes and wearing huge stiletto high hills, not something my children need to be looking at as you could see alot more most people would like.. and I ended up having to jump start her car as she could not get it started and was late for a "job" as she put it.... let's just say the only good thing to come out of my stay here was that I had an interesting story to tell after the night at this hotel. And needless to say, we moved hotels the next morning and will not go back to this location ever again.
Avoid it at all costs, spend the extra $10 dollars and stay in a safer, nicer location where you dont have to worry about your safety all night

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Couples
Central KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2009

The Midtown Inn was a pleasant suprise. I travel for work (construction services) quite often and never spend alot for a place to stay. Rooms were not comparable to anything that I have stayed in for this price range. By far it was the best of them all. Rooms also have super cold A/C units. Only downfall is the wireless internet is a little weak, and doesnt cover entire property. Other than that its a great hidden gem in the Clarksville area, will be a permanent place to stay on all business trips to the area.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business

Been to Midtown Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Midtown Inn

Address: 890 Kraft St., Clarksville, TN 37040
Location: United States > Tennessee > Clarksville
Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Clarksville
Hotel Class:2 star — Midtown Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Midtown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Midtown Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.