“Excellent Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I ate at the new Cheddars in Clarksville TN. With it being new I thought the service might be slow but it wasn't. The service was good as well as the food. I had the Monte Cristo sandwich and it was excellent! I could not eat the whole sandwich so I took half of it home. I saw a lot of people walking out with left overs. There will be a wait on a weekend night.

Visited June 2013

59% Recommend
“Good but loud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

As a new place here I knew it would be crowded, and it was. The Prices were fast food level but the food it's self was excellent! My daughter and I were able to eat for $16 including a $4 tip, and had leftovers. My only complaint is the place is oddly loud. It's not the music, it's just like being inside a metal container were every noise just stays inside and bounces around. It makes conversation with others difficult. But we will certainly return regardless.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dawson Springs, Kentucky
“Really good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just recently experienced Cheddar's for the first time and decided to try out this one. The chicken was good, as well as the sides. Some of the best mashed potatoes I've had out. The carrots are the best anywhere. My husband's Philly and broccoli were excellent, too. We tried the croissants for the first time and were not disappointed.

• Visited June 2013