“I never learn!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Clarksville, Tennessee
“I never learn!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I’ve been in this restaurant several times and service is ranges from fair to poor, I’ve spoken to the manager about my family’s experience and that guy seem very disinterested on what I had to say. Lately I started to use the drive-thru window, they hand you the milkshakes first and asked you to move up before they bring out the food, doesn’t make sense to me, also the way they pack your food it looks horrible when you get home with it. I’ve talked to others and the first thing comes out of their mouths when I talk about this restaurant is the bad service they received. I guess tips are not important to these kids or business is not important to the management. The only reason I even go back is the coupons I receive in the mail now and then, but I think I’ve learn my lesson now I haven’t been there this year so far.

• Visited November 2012