“Um, delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Description: Potato: The New Pasta
“Um, delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Totally eat here! This was my first time eating here, and I was very impressed. The employees were all very kind and helpful, great customer service. I got the Clarksvegas, and got to take half of it home for a midnight snack. My brother and I gave ourselves a challenge to eat here at least 10 more times before the year ends so we can try the whole menu. Yes, that's what's up. Try it for yourself. Maybe you'll challenge yourself. There's also a sweet chalk wall for kids, but I'm not opposed to taking advantage of it too.

75% Recommend
“Great Chili and Alfredo Sauce!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I tried them out for the first time on Friday. I was recommended by one of their employees. I had the HOT Chili and it was amazing. It's very hard to find a place that makes spicy chili. I will definately go back and eat their food again. We also ordered the Alfredo Chicken on a Potato and it was also delicious. Their Alfredo sauce is a must try!!! I would say it tastes better than Olive Garden's sauce.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the Clarksvegas spicy black bean ground turkey chili in a potato. The potato was burnt and when I let them know it was burnt the manager was not very apologetic. She told me all the potatoes were cooked the same so there was a good chance that I wouldn't want another one. She opened another potato and it was fine. Why you would serve an obviously over-cooked potato is beyond me. Also my turkey chili was not that great. The italian with chicken on fries was good though. I ordered 2 items and 2 drinks and it was $22. Not worth the pricey meal.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Gathered with some girlfriends for lunch. It was very laid back. The staff was friendly, very clean, nice music, a chalk wall to entertain the kids, and the food was delicious!!! (All Glutton free too!)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

This restaurant just opened in June and I was excited to try it out. Went there with friends for lunch. The service was friendly and they let us try the different sauces before we ordered. The spicy ones were too spicy for most of us. I ordered the Gyros over a salad bowl. The bowls are small and I actually had to put my glasses on to find the meat on there. Some bread on the side would have been nice. If you order a bowl with fries be aware that the fries get quite soggy! All in all the meals tasted good. All my friends and I agreed that the average $10 for a meal was too pricy for what we got.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kris B, Owner at Potato Bowl, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Just wanted to say thanks for the review. Actually just came across this and felt like I should respond. I love the fact that you gave us a shot when we opened. The thing is we were not good at what we were attempting to do. Now, we are VERY GOOD at what we do. I agree with you on the fries, actually they were not good. Recently, we changed and went to a different type potato for the hand cut fries and let em tell you.....WOW! Best fries you will ever have and they hold under the sauces. Every menu item can be changed out: steak, shrimp, chicken can go into any meal. Really cool thing about us is our menu is 100% Gluten Free and MSG Free. Also, entire menu is handmade authentic recipes. Our produce comes from local farmers and all our beef and chicken is fresh never frozen. We have added a mild chili for those that dont want the HEAT. As for your meat portion, they are all 4 oz portions and we are very consistent with that these days. So, try to reconsider the Bowl for another visit. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance........

If you own or manage Potato Bowl, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.