“GREAT FAMILY DINER!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Clearfield, PA
“GREAT FAMILY DINER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This place is a butcher shop that serves fresh meals. The menu is simple and not too varied. Think sandwiches/burgers/breakfast options with a daily meal special. Flavor is incredible, I am convinced that the freshness of the food is part of that. Not a fancy place, but lots of fun. I recommend the schnitzel special and the best I have ever had twice baked potatoes.

Visited May 2013

Cobden, Illinois, United States
“Sweet Little Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our way home from our honeymoon in the Smoky Mountains because of the reviews that we saw on Trip Advisor. So so glad we did. What a sweet little place with the friendliest service!! We're from a small town and that's the kind of service we received. Great job, guys!! Keep up the good work!

• Visited May 2013
“Good place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

If you have never tried a grilled pb&j sandwich you need too! This is a good hometown dinner, prices are good, service is good and food is delicious! Even better you can buy fresh meat (or twice baked potatoes) to take home and cook! Worth a shot if you haven't tried it!

“Good home food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

the first time I stopped here it was to get meat for a BBQ I was having but I keep coming back for the food and the service.

I have tried so many different things on their menu and I have never been disappointed. From their sandwiches to their plate specials this place is sure to please.

I bring my children with me regularly and they love it.my daughter can't get enough of their grilled pb&j... It's a little messy but worth it to see her smile.

The service here is amazing. everyone here is always so friendly it feels like going to a friend of the families house to eat. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

The food is good down home style that hits the spot. The deserts are worth seeking out this location.