“Best in Town” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Huntsville, Alabama
“Best in Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

We love Pancho Villa! The live music nights are the best. As many other reviewers have commented I like the chips and salsa. I personally think it could use a touch more heat and cilantro. The Pancho fajitas are the bomb, lots of meat, veggies and chorizo make them the best fajitas in town, possibly my all time favorite. The beer selection is good and always cold. My reason for not giving 5 stars? Sometimes when they're busy you'll go unnoticed from seating to greating which is unacceptable in the rest biz.

“Best Mexican in Clarksville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

They are the best in Clarksville. Don Poncho close 2nd, Torres there is no way they should be ranked sub par at best. Food is really good here and have great nachos and salsa.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Durham, NC
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is overall a good one. They were extremely busy do I will not dwell on my server being uninterested. He did his job.
My meal (Chili Verde) was excellent the salsa yummy and my beer COLD so what's not to like!!
I heartily recommend this restaurant
A tip though don't follow your GPS. Coming from exit 4 to exit 11 it says turn left, instead turn right and you'll find it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clarksville,TN
“Great Salsa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I go here whenever I want mexican food. I love the Salsa and Chips! I could make a meal off that alone. The food is always quick and taste very good! I have been very pleased everytime I have been in!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fast, friendly and good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Very courteous waiter. Chips were served warm and crispy. Salsa is very tasty. The food was done 7 minutes after we ordered! Chicken is wonderful. Friendly atmosphere, good for family. We will definitely be back. We ate at the Clarksville location. Easy access from interstate.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere