“The BEST sushi Clarksville area” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 318 restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Japanese
“The BEST sushi Clarksville area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I have to say this place is really GREAT! Their Sushi is fresh made eith good Quality! I was looking for Sushi and just decided to stop by here and this is real Sushi! Trust me I'm a Sushi Freak! I would eat here everyday if I was still there!

95% Recommend
Santa Monica, California
“I have never had a bad meal here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Service has always been friendly and efficient for my parties of two or three. Every item I have ordered has been tasty and fresh, including the sushi. I highly recommend the mango fried rice if you're wanting something light but flavorful.

The lighting is subdued, which is great if you abhor brightly lit restaurants as I do. Nothing ruins the appearance of food (and humans) like fluorescent lighting.

Seating available at tables, booths and the sushi bar. I have never found it to be too loud in this restaurant.

TIP: There is a great wine store next door; take a bottle home with you.

Visited July 2012
Rio Vista, California
“Best sushi in Clarksville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere and definitely the best sushi in Clarksville. If they would add Saki to the menu then i would rate it at 5 stars. I think most people would agree that a shot of warm Saki is the perfect way to end a sushi meal.

Tennessee
“***CLARKSVILLE's BEST PLACE FOR SUSHI!!***”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Tony is the best SUSHI CHEF in Clarksville by far! I have been to many sushi places if not all in Clarksville and he makes the best tasting & most decorative looking sushi at FujiYama!
I have tried many varieties of sushi here and the Sunday Morning Roll is my favorite but I havent had a bad roll yet!! I love them all. The place inside is small, quaint, quiet & dimly lit. I wouldnt bring my children here unless it was an off dinner/lunch rush time. I usually like to come with my boyfriend mostly for a nice date & yummy food! (This is his favorite place for SuShi too) The place is clean & modern. The restrooms have neat contemporary bowl sinks that you dont normally find in a restroom in Tennessee. A nice touch is sometimes they give us hot towels before the meal to wipe our hands before we eat. Ahhhh. Love the SUSHI!!!

• Visited February 2012