“Wings are great” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bloomington, Illinois
“Wings are great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

When I went on a Tuesday, they had bone in wings for 50 cents each. Pretty good deal really. I like the wild wings, alot of flavor without the fire. The honey bbq wings are pretty good as well. The buffalo fries are good to.

Visited February 2013

“TERRIBLE SERVICE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This was my worst experience at BWW ever. I want to first say this does not reflect on all BWW restaurants at all, only the Clarksville restaurant/general manager who treated me and my boyfriend with disrespect and was rude, we ended up leaving before we ever ordered any food. Which is a shame because the food is normally very good but we just could not patronize a business whose manager disrespects their customers!!! I will NOT eat at this location again and will be making a call to BWW's corporate offices tomorrow. Sorry Clarksville, not the place to go eat if you're. NASCAR fan, because if you go to see a race on their big screen the Clarksville General Manager will ask you 'Do we advertise NASCAR', but he will not switch any big screens that have basketball on, over to NASCAR.

Clarksville, TN
“Quick place to eat with a group of friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Wide variety of food. Lots of televisions to see. Quick seating with a group of people. Waitress attentive and very helpful.

Visited July 2012
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Love the concept, but really tired of the OVER SAUCED wings. I had the parm wings and they were so sloppy with sauce I could barely hold them to even eat them. Order plain and your sauce on the side at this one.

Visited November 2012
Norfolk, Virginia
“Great Food while in Clarksville.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I had lunch at BWW during the week and service was awesome, it wasn't to busy and the staff was polite and quick to get our food out to us. I would definitely go back to BWW when i'm back in Clarksville, TN.

Visited December 2012