“Super Sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Super Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Divine, sublime, and colorful, The chef is experienced and the personnel are friendly. A lovely dining experience.

Visited November 2012

Saint Cloud, Florida
“A pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

We ate there tonight and found the food to be quite good. All three in our party all had sushi and found it to be very good. I personally had the Playboy roll and found it o be a 'sweet hot' excellent flavor. The staff is quite friendly and goes out of their way o ensure you get the Mel you want and that it meets your expectations. Located in a small strip center near exit 11 off of 24. This is not to be confused with the other 'Kori' restaurant in town. If you like sushi you will love this place.....give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Knoxville, TN
“Good food, easy conversation with staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

As a solo, I sat at the bar. I am not an expert on Chinese food, and prefer cooked food to sushi. I got some good advice from the server and enjoyed my food and drink. Many of those entering were regulars, which speaks well of the quality and treatment.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Kori,Kori,Tell me another story!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Before you get the wrong idea about the title,it means I want to go back.I wanted to go back the next day but couldn't because of a death in the family.We started with some tempora.It was good,not too greasy.I had the kung pao shrimp.It was maybe the best I've ever had.I don't claim to be an expert on kung pao but I know what I like and Kori has it.The shrimp were huge juicy and plentiful.Just the right peanut and heat components.The very attractive and friendly bartender said that it and the Mongolian barbeque were her favs.Guess what I'm gonna try next?My bro,Neil had some sushi rolls and was knocked out.My bro,Pat had spare ribs and was less impressed. I had a couple of house sakes that the bartender also recommended.They were wonderful.The whole bill was less than $50.My bros had beer,too.It is located in a small strip mall between exit 11on I-24 and Madison in C'vegas.If you like a huge variety of high quality food go to Kori.Then you'll know the story.

• Visited December 2011