My complaint covers numerous issues so classifying it under "Service Quality" is a general statement. I have spent over 25 years in the Army so I am used to poor conditions and do not complain much. With that said it would be a crime not to make people aware of the terrible conditions and service at this particular establishment. It was one of the worst hotels that I have ever stayed in within the United States, and I have been in some bad ones.
Upon checking into our room, on a non-smoking floor, it wreaked of cigarette smoke and mold. Many rooms on the first floor had smokers in them and when I brought this to the attention of the front desk, nothing was done. We found the refrigerator had been unplugged and the door left closed with some remnants of food left there. I asked the front desk if something was wrong with the refrigerator and they said “no” and that they normally turned off all of the refrigerators until someone checks into the room to save costs. The microwave had not been cleaned recently and the chunks of a previous guest’s dinner were still there. These remained this way for the duration of our stay.
On our second day we left early in the morning for business and arrived back at our room around 6pm to find that room service had not emptied our trash, replaced our towels, or even entered the room from what we could tell. We told the front desk and they said the room was reported as cleaned, but would tell someone the next day, not very concerned at all.
After being on the road for 5 days and in this particular hotel for 3 so far, we decided to do laundry. When we went to the front desk to purchase laundry detergent, which was advertised as being available for $1.00 at the front desk, they did not have any.
Unfortunately there is a no refund policy once you check in, so when you check in for 4 nights, you are committed to this extremely unsatisfactory hotel.
If you plan on staying here, look 100 yards up the road for much nicer places within the same general budget. The managers of this hotel should be fired, or if it is the owners, they should find another line of work….maybe a gas station.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.