“extended stay clean and nice” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville
Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   254 Holiday Rd, I-24 at Exit #4 - US 79/SR 13, Clarksville, TN 37040   |
Ranked #27 of 34 hotels in Clarksville
West Blocton, Alabama
“extended stay clean and nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

business paretner stayed here 5 weeks for work he recomended i stay her aswell, clean room and helpfull staff , They helped me when I asked for help with something , plenty places to eat a few in walking distance even

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear jrh42,

Thank you for sharing an honest review with us. I am glad that you decided to give us a try. We are conveniently located next to several restaurants. We hope that you give us another opporunity in the future to serve your lodging needs,

Dear James K,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I would also like to personally thank you for serving this great Country. I am sorry that you had such a negative experience with us. We are implementing a deep-cleaning program in our smoking rooms to eliminate any issues for our future guests.

D-GM

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Grovetown, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Nice clean rooms in a great location near the interstate and great price . I would stay again

• Stayed July 2012
Dear RobinAnnie87,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your stay. We do our best to ensure that each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. We hope that you stay with us again!

Dear James K,

D-GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Rooms clean service very good nice price William cash

• Stayed June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I travel back and forth between Atlanta and St Louis quite often and tend to stay in Clarksville a lot because it's pretty much a half way point. I stay at ABVI often because f their Value Club discount/benefit card. I've stayed at this ABVI in this past and never recall an experience I had on 5/21/12. This elderly woman behind the counter (I think she was German) was very rude, unaccommodating, forgetful and slow. It took 15 - 20 minutes for the gentleman in front of me to get checked in because she kept forgetting what shew had just told him. I was dancing around the lobby because I really had to go to the bathroom after being on the road. She told me the lobby bathroom didn't work and snapped at me when i asked for another solution. I really had to go.What bothered me most was she gave the man in front of me the same exact kind of room I got which was next door to his for 39.99 and she tried charging me 66.00. After feeling like I was in an auction we finally settled on 52.00 even with my Value Club discount. I was pissed. I believe she profiled me because I was on a motorcycle and I had tattoos.
I got to the room and it was nice enough but I found it bare.The phone was tucked behind the night stand and didn't work so I couldn't call for the WiFi code nor a wake up call . There was no alarm clock so I had to call my wife in Atlanta late at night to give me a wakeup call in the morning. There was no coffee maker in the room, the TV was inaudible. When I went up front to ask for the WiFi code I had to explain to her over and over what it was after getting dirty looks because she had to get up off the couch in the lobby after I interrupted whatever she was watching on TV. (By the way, someone was walking out of the bathroom she told me was out of order)
After discovering the phone didn't work I walked back to the front desk finding the door to the lobby had been closed and locked and no answer when I knocked. I think she went to sleep. Early the next morning I walked back to the lobby and asked for a late check out. I got one but soon after the maid was knocking on the door telling me it was past checkout. I explained I had asked for a late checkout and 15 minutes later she was back knocking on the door asking when I would be leaving. 15 minutes after that the Manager/Owner was knocking on the door asking when I would be checking out. At that point I said screw it, hurriedly packed up my bag left. I will not be back and I will advise anyone I know not to stay there either.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

Ok well let's see here the people were usually nice except the older woman was very rude. There was dry snot n stuff on the walls and I heard another customer saying he had dry blood on his sheets and hair. Ewwww....never again!

• Stayed May 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We arrived at the hotel having booked on line through an agency. We were directed to our rooms by an aimiable desk clerk who was effeicient enough. On our way to our rooms we passed window frames on other rooms that had buckled window frames. We entered through an outside door with a missing lock (the lock location was rusted so had been missing for some time), we passed under a smoke sensor that was hanging from the ceiling (there was no way of telling whether it worked but I drew my own conclusions)and we went into adjoining rooms where the lock of the adjoining door had been broken. The room was tidy but very tired.

The security / fire situation bothered me greatly. We didn't unpack but went back to the desk, explained our concerns and, after a brief and courteous exchange, were re-credited with the booking fee. The staff member tried to allay our concerns and handled the matter well when I could not be placated.

The worst part of the story is that a couple of days later the booking agency informed me that the hotel had advised them that we had failed to show and I was being booked for a night's stay. So the hotel lied to the booking agency.

This hotel is not only unsafe but untrustworthy and the manager needs retraining not the staff.

Definitely not suitable for families. May suit construction workers who seemed to form the greatest part of the occupancy.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011 via mobile

Me and a friend where coming to town to visit some family and we found this hotel online. We decided it would be ok since we would only be in the room to sleep!
We checked in at 5pm and never entered the room. We where in a hurry to see family we hadn't seen in a while! We returned to the hotel at approx 1am. We found a do not disturb sign on the door. we decided that maybe it had been forgotten by the cleaning crew.
Upon entering the room we found dirty towels all over the floor, the bed had clearly been used, and the shower was still wet from the last use. When we went to ask the clerk what was going on she informed us that we checked in at 5 and in there eyes we had been in there all day. When I asked her to check the security tapes she told me the cameras didn't work and they where only to "make you feel safe."
At 1:00 in the morning we where forced to leave the hotel and get another because they refused to give me my money back or a new room. If you are considering staying in Clarksville I'm begging you to spend a few extra dollars to stay away from this place. I have NEVER been treated so poorly in my life!

• Stayed June 2011
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Dear Kenny91,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about our motel. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. Please know that we do have security cameras on premises. They are fully operational. We have taken corrective measures to ensure that this does not happen again in the future, including additional front desk training.

Dipak-Manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, TN

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville? Share your experiences!