“Their Food Agrees with Me and my Wallet!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #66 of 321 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Mexican
Nashville, Tennessee
“Their Food Agrees with Me and my Wallet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Dos Margaritas is the best priced Mexican Restaurant in Clarksville and it also has very good food. The staff is friendly and quick to refill soft drinks. They always bring lots of chips and salsa and will bring more out. They offer specials severals days a week at lunch including fajitas and excellent burritos . The restaurant is in my neighborhood and because of great food, prices, and service I haven't eaten at other Mexican restaurants for the last couple of years. Plain and simple the food agrees with me and my wallet!

• Visited November 2012

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Love this Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I think Dos Margaritas is the best Mexican food in town! I usually get the fajitas. The vegetables are tender crisp; just right and the meat is tender. The rice is very flavorful and fluffy, not bland like most places. Another favorite is the chimichanga. The salsa also has a nice spiciness to it. The service is excellent and the decor is colorful and fun! when we wants Mexican food, this is where we go!

• Visited February 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Mas Dos !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

My brothers and I go to Dos Margaritas often.It is in the Tradewinds Shopping Center on Madison St.Their food is always and I repeat,always wonderful.Their margaritas are also right on and both food and drinks are inexpensive.The service is always fast and the servers are always cheerful in a real genuine way.The best part may just be the decor.It looks like you are in the middle of a brightly painted hallucination.I mean that in the best possible way.My new fav dish is the chilaquiles.Yummy.It is our favorite Mexican restaurant in Clarksvegas!Vamonos!

• Visited October 2011