“Fantastic Service, Wonderful Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #128 of 316 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Mexican
Clarksville, Tn
“Fantastic Service, Wonderful Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I dine here with friends on a very frequent basis and have never once been disappointed! Sometimes it is just 2 or 3 of us, but many times we have 15-20 people come as a group. We've always been seated quickly, drink orders taken immediately, chips & salsa come to our table as we are seated and if we order cheese dip (I always do) it is brought out promptly. Thursday nights happen to be double margarita nights and they are fabulous! There is always twice as much food as I can eat so I have to bring home a go box filled with food to eat the next day! Just as good the second day too!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tennessee
“The ABSOLUTE Best Place for Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have been to almost every single mexican restaurant in town and Don Pancho is the absolute best place to eat if your wanting a yummy mexican dish. I have yet to be dissapointed with my food or friendly service. The manager is always smiling and greets you almost everytime at the door most days. I do have a mexican heritage background which makes me extremely picky about the mexican food Im served in a restaurant since my Abuelito (PaPa) made some of the best at home. Don Pancho's is excellent and clean everytime! Thanks Don Pancho for the wonderful food!

Visited March 2012
“Complete Waste!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

We ordered fajitas nachos, beef nachos, chimichanga and so on. Common item for each meal, cheese sauce. Not one meal had cheese sauce on it! Managers response, annoyed and free cheese dip next time. Really we spent $52 on crappy, dry food! Save your money and go down the street to Dos Margaritas. Cheaper food, nicer staff, and much better value.

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Missouri
“A nice surprise, great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

We were driving through Tennesee on the way home from North Carolina and wanted to stop for lunch. We wanted to find a Mexican place and happened on this one in a strip mall. It was a lovely day and we sat outside. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had the fish tacos and my boyfriend had one of the stew-type dishes. Both were very good as were the chips (the salsa was not memorable one way or the other). It was a very pleasant stop on our trip home, nice enough to want to write a review several weeks later.

• Visited August 2011