“Clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Dayton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Wish there was a way to show ZERO instead of the mandatory one circle. After I checked in, the first room I was assigned had PANTIES behind the door of the bathroom. Yes, I should have run at that point...but regrettably I didn't. The next room didn't have panties left behind so I guess it was a "step up???" The room WAS NOT clean but I checked the sheets etc. and they didn't look too bad. Please let me preface the next part by stating I did NOT ask for or expect a refund for the room. However, when I tried to share with the "proud" owner/general manager Dixita Patel some things that needed attention in the room, she continually interrupted me saying I wasn't getting a refund because I didn't come down the night before. I tried to tell her about the pubic hair on the floor of the bathroom, the hair on the "clean towels," the numerous dusty cobwebs hanging all over the room, the moldy shower curtain, and the mold growing on the ice machine. She kept interrupting me to tell me I wasn't getting a refund, even though I DID NOT ask for one. When I tried to tell her I didn't want one, she said, "Yes you do. You are rude and all rude people like you want a refund." I tried to tell her I just thought that she would want to know the condition of the room so it could be taken care of. While trying to say this she kept interrupting me and told me at one point I could just leave and never come back. She said I was rude! I told her that I always left reviews and would leave one on Tripadvisor. Her response? "Go ahead. It won't make a difference. I don't care what you say. I have been here for 10 years and you see I'm still in business." I was floored. As I stated before, I didn't ask for, or expect a refund. I just thought they would want to know. I guess I was wrong. She has stayed in business for ten years by renting filthy rooms and rude service so why try to make it better? Sad. Very sad. There is another Super 8 not far away. Stay there or anywhere but here! Check my other reviews on here if you like. I don't leave reviews like this. I don't, because no one has EVER earned anything like this.

Room Tip: My advice for a good room? Choose another motel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

After 600 mile day, needed a room for one night. Didn't look all that great on the outside but front desk was excellent. Gave us a room close to the entrances, I am disabled. Room was alittle worn but over all acceptable. Quiet and bed was comfortable. Price was wonderful and overall stay was great. The carpets could use cleaning but other wise room was clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tallahassee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Pet friendly, not far from Nashville when everything closer was booked or jacked up in price due to a music event, right place at the right time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Clarksville/Hwy 76? Share your experiences!