“Better than expected” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Clarksville, Tennessee (Ft Campbell)

Save Saved
You added Value Place Clarksville, Tennessee (Ft Campbell) to your Saves list
Value Place Clarksville, Tennessee (Ft Campbell)
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   675 Kennedy Lane, I-24 & Hwy 79 (exit 4), Clarksville, TN 37040   |
Special Offer
$20 Off Your First Week
Ranked #17 of 34 hotels in Clarksville
Columbus, Georgia
“Better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was traveling across country and came across this hotel one night tired after driving 10 hours.
I was met by a very friendly staff who welcomed me in. They were nice enough to place me in a room away from any noise and other guest (i was really ready to sleep).

The room was very clean and was condition was better than expected.
I slept like a champ. I feel like i got holiday inn stay at value best price. Check in was super quick and checking out was even quicker.
Would stay again

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I cant believe how amazing of a place this is. It was super clean and the staff there was awesome. As soon as I got in they tended to my every need and even managed to accommodate my picky room choices which had to be in the back of the building on the left hand side lol. The location is great its right by everything yet off a side street so you don't have noise or have to worry about safety at all. I'm a single girl and its nice to know that they have camera's and locks on all the doors, plus someone lives there all the time so I never had to worry about something happening. The price is definitely a plus, its low enough that anyone can afford it and the rooms seriously make you think it should cost way more!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great place to stay in Clarksville. Very clean and the price was right.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011 via mobile

When i left they charged me for burner drip pans on the stove that already had burn stains whenever i moved in said they had to put in new ones. They also only clean every 14 days pay the same for a regular motel that cleans every day and no 100 dollar deposit to rip off what they want from

• Stayed November 2011
bna47040, General Manager at Value Place Clarksville, Tennessee (Ft Campbell), responded to this review, February 7, 2012
At Value Place Hotel we guarantee the best rate with the cleanest rooms. Clean and safe is our top priority. We will not occupy a room unless it meets or 99 step cleaning process. In this Case we can 100% guarantee there were not any damages to the room prior to this guest stay with us. As told by our other reviews we do every possible for our guest to be 100% satisfied. I do realize in some case we cannot make all guest happy if they are not willing to follow the simple polices that we have at our hotel. If interested please call the hotel to have our deposit process explained, 99.8% of our guest receive there full deposit back. We offer full kitchens and a very clean hotel; I invite anyone to come see out extremely clean rooms. I promise you will be shocked and have a new standard for any hotel you will stay at in the future. Once again we are sorry one guest fills he has been "nickel and dimed" but we promise do our best to make sure that our guest has a great stay and receives the best value.
LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

This hotel was very clean upon arriving. The staff was friendly and vey helpful. My room was clean and fresh and you could tell they just cleaned the carpet. I will always return there for my future visits. Great value for sure!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Cadiz, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

I Stayed at the Value Place before deploying because I needed a place to stay for 2 weeks before my unit was deploying. I had a reservation for a NON-Smoking room with a confirmation number which was not honored. I was in a bind and had all of my belongings in my car, so I took the "one" room they had, which was a top floor smoking room. The room was amazingly smoky and despite my efforts to make the room more inviting (I bought Febreeze and kept the windows open 24/7), the room still stunk. I agree with the earlier reviewer that they Nickel and dime you. My shower mat towel had some dirt on it, so they told me I could do a load of laundry in their laundry room or pay for it. I elected to just pay for the towel, even though they wash the linens and bath items when you leave. Whatever. The military discount was $20 off my first week's rent, which is nice, but nothing to write home about. Most of the people who lived at the hotel were contractors working on projects in the area. Since the hotel has gone up, the weekly rates have gone from $179/week to $239.99/week. And NOTHING is included. I paid extra to have internet access, which I think should be included in the price of the room. You could pay extra to have your room cleaned by their house keeping staff for a fee. With the extras, it totally isn't worth it. I'm getting ready to PCS and need a place to stay for two weeks...I'll be taking my Travel allowence somewhere else though. I had no issues with safety or damage to my car while I stayed at the hotel, which was one positive that I would note...but this should be expected. Not a place I recommend to my fellow Soldiers.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
bna47040, General Manager at Value Place Clarksville, Tennessee (Ft Campbell), responded to this review, July 15, 2011
At Value Place our only interest is to make sure our guest are happy. Due to the return of so many of our great troops we have been very busy. We always try to make sure our guest have the room type that they prefer. In any of our reservation system we do not guarantee smoking or non smoking. If at all possible when a guest checks in they do not like there room type or location we are more than willing to move a guest to a desired room. In this case witch we did as fast as we had a opening. We offer a hotel that is clean and safe. We can guarantee that is any service member or future guest that would like to come take a tour will say it is the cleanest hotel they have been in. We take pride in cleaning all carpets after every guest and insure that everything from the shower curtain to the last piece of linen in the room is removed after every guest. As far as our rates, with in increasing economy that every person is filling we have unfortunately had to raise our rates a small amount but yet still make sure we are the best price for any guest. Over 50% of our guest are service member and they are all happy and we love having them with us. Our number one goal is to make sure our guest stay happy no matter what it takes on our part. As a hotel the only thing we ask is that you come take a tour and we guarantee you will want to be part of the Value Place family. As the manager of this hotel my cell phone number is available to all guest at any time for any reason. I offer this to make sure for any reason or anything that a guest needs I am available to make sure there problems are always solved. We ask that you give us a try and we promise you will not be let down.
Clarksville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

It seems like a great deal, but it is not. You are nickled and dimed for everything. The staff is unfriendly. Even when I was locked out of my room because of their card system. Not responsive to guest's needs. I would not reccommend this property to anyone. The price is not worth it. Military do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere. The little things add up. If you are PCSing or on official travel take your travel entitlements elsewhere and find a nicer place to stay. If you are in a bind, maybe but only as a last resort...

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
valueplace47040, Manager at Value Place Clarksville, Tennessee (Ft Campbell), responded to this review, October 29, 2010
I hate to see a guest leave a review like this. We are truly sorry you did not enjoy your stay. I would encourage any get to let us know if something is not correct do we may fix this issue. I know we are the best value in town. We are very clean and safe. We pride our selfs on how clean our rooms are kept. After each guest we shampoo carpets change all bedding and even put up new shower curtains. Our landscaping is currently being updated and we will soon have a new look. Please come have a tour and get to know our great staff.

Been to Value Place Clarksville, Tennessee (Ft Campbell)? Share your experiences!