“Can't beat the value” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Memphis, Tennessee
“Can't beat the value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Have stayed here several times as our son attends Austin Peay. Can't beat the value given the service and accommodations Very clean and everyone is so friendly. Rooms are well appointed. My husband's favorite hotel chain due to size of room and cleanliness.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
David S, General Manager at MainStay Suites Fort Campbell, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our MainStay Suites. We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay! You, as our guest, are always our top priority! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you for your patronage!

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Normally I am not a fan of extended stay hotels, not because they are not good hotels but because it normally does not fit in to what I am looking for. Well the MainStay Suites in Clarksville, TN has completely changed my perception of that! This is a fantastic hotel with all of the amenities you would see in a Holiday Inn or a Fairfield but you get so much more then that! Basic breakfast, indoor pool and I even had a kitchen in my room! Whats not to love about that? By far they have probably one of the nicest and most professional staff that I have ever encountered! The GM (I believe his name was David) cooked an evening meal the night I was there for the entire hotel! That was a definite plus to me! Take my word for it and give them a try! I know whenever I am back in the area I will definitely stay with them again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The staff at this hotel was great. They were friendly and very accommodating. We decided to stay an extra night and they gave us the second night at a price cheaper than what we paid the previous night. The rooms were very clean. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I travel to Clarksville regularly, and stumbled upon the MainStay Suites. The facilities were great, and the staff were excellent. Always were willing to help out and go the extra mile. The entire hotel was really clean - which as a traveler is of utmost importance to me. Keep up the great work, the pool was great!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were traveling through looking for a location that could sleep at least 5 in the same room and we came across the Main Stay Suites in Clarksville. We checked in very late after 11:00 at night and the staff was very friendly. Exterior of this hotel is great. Rooms are very nice with comfortable beds and pillows. Cleanliness was average and did not match the impression the front of the hotel gives you. Breakfast selection is a little on the weak side compared to others that we have stayed in. Checkout service was disappointing as the clerk didn't seem to care that we had even stayed there. We have never stayed at a Mainstay before and probably would stay there again while traveling through the area. Location has a Walmart and several eating locations very close.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Came to Clarksville to conduct some business at Fort Campbell. Was going to be there almost a weeks so I wanted something more than just your run of the mill hotels. Stumbled upon the MainStay Suites accidentally while dining at Logans Steakhouse. Thought I would give it a looksee! I am so glad that I did!!! It was exactly what I was looking for! Very clean, modern and definitely within my price range where I didnt have to pay over $100 a day to stay at a Marriott or Hilton property just for the name! The staff is great and the amenities are perfect for the location and the price! I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: I got a king room at the back of the building! Spacious room!!