“Excellent Group Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 34 hotels in Clarksville
Clarksville, United States
“Excellent Group Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Hilton provided my students and satisfying stay for our trip weekend. The staff was very friendly to me and my students and the check in and out was efficient and courteous. The restaurant was very clean and and the food was excellent. I will certainly look for Hilton Hotels to stay in when we travel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Richard M,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your group stay and for your kind Tripadvisor review.
We are delighted to have lived up to Conrad Hilton's vision in "...bringing the light of hospitality to the world...".
Safe Travels !

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was my second stay at this property in 5 months. Because of the positive experiences I have had with this Inn, I have booked another stop-over for June.

The staff is excellent. The resturaunt, while not the nicest place on the planet, produces a good product and has a very attentive staff.

The property is very presentable, quite clean and up to date.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Denniskeith,

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville as your preferred venue when "passing through" the area. We appreciate your past, most recent and future reservations as well as your wonderful feedback.
I will certainly pass on your compliments to my staff and am also delighted to inform you, that our Restaurant will undergo renovations in the near future. ( Although not quite near enough for your next stay...) The area will be transformed into a more relaxing, welcoming and garden themed ambience with amazing details.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and wish safe travels.

cumming, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Outstanding service in a small environment. The hotel sits just off of I-24 and offers a great night sleep from a warm and friendly staff. The breakfast the next morning was everything you find from a major name brand restaurant. The staff at breakfast was helpful and were great to talk with. Miss Pat was a dream, she stood and discussed the use of buttermilk in various cooking preparations with my wife and I; a most pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, looking for a great experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Traveler,

What a delight to read your review ! Thank you so very much ! I will certainly share with Ms Pat that you enjoyed the buttermilk cooking preparation conversation with her !
We are so glad to have provided a home away from home for you during your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville.
We hope to be welcoming you back in the future !

Thanks again and Best Regards,

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Our stay here was just okay. The room was basic, and the bedding was quite comfortable. The odd thing was a strong paint odor in the bathroom, but there was no evidence of fresh paint. To the contrary, the bathroom seemed in need of some freshening up.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear MsBien,

Thank you for your stay with us and for your feedback in reference to your stay.
I apologize about the paint smell in your room, however I am having trouble finding an explanation as we indeed are preparing to paint some areas of the hotel, but have not started yet.
Please know that I will certainly try to research all possible causes for the odor. If you would like to provide me with further details, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very friendly front desk staff. Room was clean and very comfortable bed. Our phone was not working and they brought up a new one ten minutes after I took the broken one downstairs. Would definitely stay here again as I got it at a great rate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear KimmieTN,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville and your kind review.
We apologize for the issues with your phone, but are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you and we are looking forward to welcoming you in the future !

Racine, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Driving through to visit family at college we decided to stay here for a night of relaxation and the kids really wanted to swim. The pool was awful!! Smelled, was turning green and there was no filtration in the pool. I was all clogged. When we went to say something to the front desk that night they just laughed. So much for satisfaction guaranteed!! I will never stay at this location again for a family trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Krish994,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville.
We regret to read that the pool was not up to standard during your stay, especially as we always receive very high scores on our pool and spa health inspections. Please accept our sincerest apologies and know that we have put additional training in place for all Front Desk employees in order to prevent this type of incident in the future.
If you would like to discuss this matter in detail, please don't hesitate to contact me.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hotel building was nice. Front desk staff and housekeeping staff were understaffed and ill trained. they made multiple mistakes with my room and keys which required me to return dragging my luggage to the front desk three times before getting a room that wasn't taken and the keys worked. I stayed two nights at this hotel. On my second day, I was gone from 8am until 9pm. My room had not been cleaned. I had to go to the front desk and gather room supplies (kleenex, toilet paper, coffee, etc) myself since the room didn't have full stock when I checked in.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville.
Please accept my sincerest apologies in reference to the room issues you experienced while staying with us. We also would like to thank you for your feedback as this allowed us to make some changes in staffing and training to assure this type of incident will not happen in the future.
If you would like to discuss your stay with me, please don't hesitate to contact me at the email address given below.

Thank you !

katja.chatfield@hilton.com

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville? Share your experiences!