“Best Bang for your Buck” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites North

You added Rodeway Inn & Suites North to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Westfield Dr., I-24 & SR 79, Clarksville, TN 37040 (Formerly Comfort Inn North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Best Bang for your Buck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

It can't get much better for 60 bucks a night...the staff is cordial and very helpful, my room was clean, and the free breakfast was outstanding. My television remote was broken when I showed up to the room. When I took the remote to the front desk the woman on duty dropped everything she was doing to ensure that I immediately received a new remote for my television.

This is a diamond located in the midst of a myriad of hotels, rendering it easy to overlook when searching for a place to spend the night in Clarksville. I highly recommend this hotel if you want an affordable, comfortable, and well-serviced place to stay.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

(931) 647-6144

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Crystal River, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Comfy bed, new carpet, quiet. Desk help very nice and helpful. Dinner at Shoneys' accross the hwy was excellant but expensive for us old folks on a budget. Will choose this hotel on our next trip. Busy exit however so be aware of some traffice jams.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor's survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Outside room entrances and a basic continental breakfast. The staff was pleasant. I would have rated it a 4, except for two things: The room was clean enough where it counted, but could have used a little more cleaning in the corners and such. And the tub didn't drain very well. Otherwise fine, and I would stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor's survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations by having issues with cleanliness and the tub not draining to your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stayed here at Rodeway Inn in Clarksville, TN while passing through and will stay again. Easy access from highway. Close to many eating places and shopping. It was raining and no one was in the pool, but it looked clean and inviting. Room very spacious. Good value for us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, March 2, 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Arrived here really late a few nights ago with no reservation looking for a room with 2 doubles. After many hotels in the area said they were out of doubles or wanted a ridiculous amount of money for one, we ended up at the Rodeway Inn. I must say it was a pleasure to stay there. The staff member we met that night was more than accommodating and the room was as clean as I would expect a Hilton to be. Very nicely furnished and even had a large TV. Best $50 I ever spent! Good Value! Very clean!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Cartersville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Just a few minor maintenance issues with the room, otherwise clean and recently updated. Breakfast was pretty minimal, but about what you would expect at this tier. King bed a bit saggy on the side opposite the TV, but did not prevent a good night's sleep. Pool looked good but did not use. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I were staying at this exit off I-75. Large number of restaurant choices nearby.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are numbered in the 200s. Laundry is on first floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations by having some maintenance issues with your room. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This newly renovated property was so nice to stay in. We were traveling through from Orlando, FL to St. Louis, MO and paid a mere $60 for a very clean, updated and restful sleep. Everything from the linens (fresh & clean!) to the alarm clock (ocean sound to lure us to sleep) were WONDERFUL! Not to mention...the staff were fantastic. We will DEFINITELY stay there again and highly recommend them!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

(931) 647-6144

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites North? Share your experiences!