“Nice inexpensive hotel” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Louisville, Kentucky
“Nice inexpensive hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was in on business and did not want to spend a lot of money on a hotel. The hotel is in a great location, includes breakfast and wifi. The rooms were cozy and clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Hickman, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I booked 3 rooms on line through hotel.com for a one night stay. I found out I needed an extra room called directly to the hotel and told them that I wanted all 4 on the bottom floor. Was told no problem! When we arrival to check in the night desk clerk could not find our reservation numbers for one of the rooms. I thought know problem call hotel.com

She tried to call hotel.com but their hotel hand held phone broke....then she call on her cell phone but then she got busy so I called on my phone. She was really trying to do her best to solve the problem BUT the reservation number that hotel.com had given me didn't match what Day's Inn had on file. When I contacted hotel.com they told her that I had the rooms and all of the info was correct AGAIN she still couldn't match our numbers for a room to theirs and told me I would have to pay for it again.

About this time the Night Manager came in and was told the problems that we had. They were rude, unhelpful and told me if I had a problem to call corporate office and let them know how I felt. I told them that it was their hotel that had made the mistake and why couldn't they resolve it on that end because corporate wasn't involve it was their mistake. AFTER 45 minutes dealing with the issue the desk clerk found out that they had made the mistake and found the room. Well the only room that they had was on second floor this hotel doesn't have an evaluator so you have to carry you bags up the stairs. Not a problem except my wife has terrible knees I have had both of my knees replace and we had asked for all of the rooms to be on the bottom floor. Again take what we have or go somewhere else.....they will NEVER have to worry about us staying here again our our company.

Oh I almost forgot about the mold in the shower! The weekend before we were in Louisville and they forgot to give us a wake-up call, yep we were late for our meetings...so Days Inn won and we will never stay there again. If I was you I wouldn't either!

John Conditt
cobracoach@yahoo.com

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
O'Fallon, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Clean, inexpensive, and close to the interstate - better than the nearby hotels charging twice as much. Good value for the $$$.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Shawnee Mission, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

very friendly staff ,room was clean, check in and out was easy. didn't get to try the free hgot breakfast had to leave to early

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Clarksville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

front desk worker Ann is worst hospitality employee ever; bad smell in room and towel rack was not screwed in wall properly and kept falling out. Ann (front desk) used profanity in front of my four year old son and was never stationed at desk due to frequnet smoke brakes forcing us to wait upwards to 10 minutes at desk.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Lakeville, Mn.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The accommodations/room were pretty average all around, but the employees were way above average. Very friendly and helpful, just delightful both upon evening check-in and the next morning. The free breakfast was also pretty average. No real negatives and I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Clarksville North? Share your experiences!