“Fine place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Clarksville
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Fine place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

If you're just looking for a decent place to stay, at a great price, this is a good choice. Rooms are newly renovated, no issues at all. Only negative thing I can say is that our door (room 132) was really hard to open, but put a little shoulder into it, no big deal. Nothing fancy, but definitely nice enough, and for the price, ya can't beat it. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

By far the VERY BEST remodeling job of a Days Inn that we have stayed in, congrats to the owners who did the remodel the right way. Excellent staff , very friendly and helpful. Excellent location, easy off and on to Interstate 24.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Based on my limited experience with other Days Inns, I would say that this one stands out. At about 60% or less the cost of staying at other places such as Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn, Marriott Courtyard, Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, etc. I was leery about staying there. As it turned out though, this Days Inn is a perfectly satisfactory place to stay for a couple of nights as we did.

Apparently this facility has been recently renovated and it shows. Rooms are well appointed with granite countertops, flat panel HD TVs, nice Thomasville furniture, very clean bathroom and shower with a nice solid surface surround, new carpeting & floor tile, etc. Rooms are equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron & ironing board, hair dryer and the above mentioned flat panel TV. The HVAC unit is the standard under window type found in most motels, however, these are new, quiet and have digital controls that work very well. The desk chair was really nice & comfortable with retracting arms.

The room, and in fact the entire facility, was clean and generally odor free. The free breakfast was pretty typical though not exceptional. Front desk service was very friendly. Free wifi is available throughout the facility and is quite fast with a strong signal. All rooms face the outdoors and you park close to your room.

I have very few critiques and none are major. We found that rooms were acoustically insulated from each other, however, whenever there was someone talking outside you could hear every word and the sound of cars and trucks in the parking lot were somewhat disturbing. The mattress is quite thin and when you sit on it, it feels pretty hard. Surprisingly though, my wife and I each found the bed quite comfortable to sleep on and we each slept well both nights we were there. The king size bed had five pillows, but there were no extra blankets to be found.

All in all, we were pleasantly surprised with our stay at this Days Inn and would definitely consider staying there again the next time we visit Clarksville.

Room Tip: First floor rooms will be more convenient to your car.
Green Features: Now common linen service re-use practice, energy efficient lighting. Did not see separate recycling bins.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
St. Louis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I left a very honest, not-attacking review of my experience at Days Inn and it was deleted. I manage Trip Advisor for the resort I work at, so I'm familiar with the review guidelines, and I am confident that my review did NOT violate any of TA's guidelines, so that's interesting.
Anyway, here's my review again:
I made a reservation for this hotel after reading the great reviews on TripAdvisor, though now I wonder if any other negative reviews were removed! It was very reasonably priced. The front desk attendant was very nice as well. Everything with check-in was great.
The room itself had been recently renovated and was a good size. However, there were bugs of some sort. They were black and about the size of a roach, but didn't have long antennae like cockroaches. I'm not sure what they were to be honest. There were two on the floor by the bathroom, one was still alive and one was dead. I went to look under the bed and found two more, both dead. In between the beds was one that was on its back, kicking its legs. Even if those were the only thing I found wrong with the room, it just gave me the creeps, so I went to the office and asked for my money back. She gave me a full refund, no questions asked, but didn't seem very surprised when I told her about the bugs. I went to a different hotel, ended up spending more, but peace of mind is priceless.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
DaysInnNorthManager, General Manager at Days Inn North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback on your stay at Days Inn North. I want to apologize for the unpleasant experience you had at Days Inn North. I want to assure you that the management takes these issues seriously. The bugs you found in your room are not roaches. They are actually black beetles and they are very common in this area at this time of the year. I have informed the pest control in the past about this situation and they have sprayed the hotel multiple times in a month, but due to the mating season and the weather, they are very prevalent in Clarksville. This is the first time we have experienced a major problem with beetles. I apologize again for the inconvenience, and would like to offer you a free night stay at our hotel when you are in the area next time. I assure you you will not experience this problem again in the future. Thank you.

Green Valley, Az
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was updated and a good size with the exception of the bathroom which was on the small side. However, they had a great shower head in there that produced one of the best showers in a hotel I've had. Breakfast was definitely subpar. I could have given them a pass if they had at least had a Waffle maker rather than Eggos. So consider this coming with no breakfast. It is convenient to lots of restaurants which was a plus. The mattress was a little on the firm side but not to the point of not being able to sleep.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Days Inn customer service impeccable exceeded all expectation. I had urgent issue at hand and Ann (front desk) immediately want to help.
Rooms are outstanding and extremely comfortable.

This should be a model for all of the Days Inn.

Thank’s Ann

Room Tip: you can not go wrong all the rooms have been recently remodeled and new black top of the entire park...
Green Features: Days Inn has all the environmentally equipped the staff is well trained customer service, appearance, like going home. Hospitality was great.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn North? Share your experiences!