“Clean, friendly and convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15% This Summer!
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Newton, Massachusetts
“Clean, friendly and convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I've stayed at the Clarksville Fairfield Inn three times now. On this last occasion, we had three rooms for our family group. The property is about as good as it gets for a moderately priced chain hotel in my opinion. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and well maintained. Breakfast was included in the rate and offered a good variety - including a waffle maker, despite what I saw in one other review. The location was far enough off the main road to be quiet, but near enough to be part of the strip development sprawl that characterizes Wilma Rudolph Boulevard - it's convenient but not scenic. My only quibble is that the wi-fi is very slow and prone to dropping you.

The Fairfield Inn will be my "go to" property as long as my son is stationed in Clarksville.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stopped on a holiday trip headed south...wonderful desk service. Polite staff.

Very cool room comfy bed and pillows. the room is very modern...very clean. We will vizit again.

Highly recommended. Better than most 3-4 stars w weave stayed.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Madison, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Conviently located close to interstate and eateries. Room was spacious, well maintained and comfortable. Above average Fairfield inn, average breakfast with a friendly staff. Room could use a little more attention for cleaning, spider web on ceiling and stains on the bath mat.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Port Washington, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

What a great location to stay in if you're looking to go to Nashville, but be out of the hustle & bustle of everything. It was a 45 minute drive, tops, and had a Cracker Barrel & several other restaurants within a mile or 2. Easy to find, easy on/easy off. We got a great rate & weren't disappointed.
We arrived after midnight, which can sometimes cause problems, but they had our rooms ready to go & in we went. The beds are really soft & comfy. I'd requested extra pillows & was delighted to find a mountain of them on both beds. The room was clean, quiet, & comfortable. Breakfast was a nice treat with cereal, bagels, juice, coffee, eggs, & sausage. We even had a fridge & microwave in the room.
The TV was a flatscreen, which was nice in a budget hotel, & I appreciated the wifi signal, which allowed for uninterrupted movie watching on the laptop. The pool was nice, but disappointing that there is no longer a hot tub. We will definitely consider this property the next time we're in Tennessee.

Room Tip: There's a lot of emercency vehicles in the area & the sirens can get noisy unless you have e...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bristol, TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed in room 314 one night and found on the morning of my departure that there was no hot water in the shower. The water was plenty hot in the lavatory sink but the shower had nothing more than cold water. When I mentioned it to the lady at the front desk on my way out, I was told simply that they would let their maintenance person know.
I also felt that the room was showing some age. Typically I have been pleased with other Fairfield Inn & Suites properties but this property did not live up to the expectations that I have come to expect from Fairfield Inn & Suites

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sean C, Manager at Fairfield Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
I apologize for my delayed response to your very valuable feedback. It saddens me, knowing we failed to meet your expectations during your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Clarksville, Tennessee. Ensuring the satisfaction of our guests is the MOST important job we have. In fact, providing you with a clean, comfortable room ... and addressing any concern you might have are 2 of the "Promises" we make ... and should always keep. Would you be willing to contact me, personally, to share some additional feedback? I have included my number below (for that reason). It is my hope, the next time you visit Clarksville, you will choose the Fairfield Inn & Suites, again, and your stay will be memorable for very different reasons. I look forward to talking to you .....

All the best,
Sean Craft
Area Support
Fairfield Inn & Suites - Clarksville
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Easy access, friendly staff, clean, comfortable rooms & dreamy bed and pillows makes for a great hotel stay. The amenities are above average for a moderately priced property. The bathroom is very clean. The breakfast offerings are varied and plentiful, and are replenished as the need arises. The lobby is clean & very attractive. Great value for the money.

Room Tip: Upper floors have less street traffic noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Greeneville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Nice aged but clean Fairfield... needs some upgrading - painting, etc ... most annoying was the very slow wi-fi but overall OK and value for the money. Breakfast selection seemed limited but perhaps I expected more (WHAT - no waffle maker !) ... Close by I-24 and a short drive to downtown restaurants and attractions...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn Clarksville? Share your experiences!