“3 Rooms - Overall Positive” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 34 hotels in Clarksville
Wellsville, Kansas
“3 Rooms - Overall Positive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Had three rooms with two queen beds in each room. Arrived around 11:30 PM and hotel was full. Our rooms were held for us. Front desk clerk was efficient and friendly. Even stopped by as we were bringing our bags in to make sure all was ok. Hotel was very quiet for being so full.

All three rooms were on the first floor. All had a musty odor. Not terrible, but noticeable. Beds were extremely comfortable. Bathrooms are old and need a little updating and were not cleaned very well. Found hairs on the walls, toilet, bathtub and floor. It was as if the maid just used the same dirty towel to clean the bathrooms in each room.

Great location, just off I-24.

Free breakfast was outstanding with scrambled eggs, sausage patties, assorted breads and muffins, yogurt, juices and coffee options, make-your-own waffles, etc. We had a group of 12 and everyone was able to find something they liked.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Crystal Lake, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Tammy at the front desk was a joy! We wanted to hit the road by 7am on Sunday morning & the breakfast didn't start until 7 so she said that it would be no problem to have it ready at 6am. She also was very accommodating when we needed some extra towels & shampoo. We had 2 rooms & 8 people. Beds were very comfy & queen size. My daughter loved the comforter. Sue who served breakfast was a very kind & caring lady! My dad was with traveling us & on crutches. Sue was so sweet & helpful! Breakfast quality was great with a nice variety. Overall we enjoyed our brief stay & would definitely use again! Thank you!

• Stayed August 2013
tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We enjoyed our two day stay at this hotel. Very clean, the beds and pillows were very comfortable, actually the best I have used at a hotel. Slept like a baby. Nice set up, two televisions, so I could watch one in the bed and my husband watch the other on the couch, which opens into a bed if you had more staying in your room. The staff was very freindly and always ready to help. The breakfast was perfect. Scrambled eggs and sausage or fruit and cereal or waffles you could make, yogurt and all the fixings. I would not want to go out anywhere else, so what a great value to add to the stay. I will definitely stay there again. I did not use the workout equipment or the pool but all were in good working order. The hotel is easy to get to and so many places to eat near and around this hotel. We stayed at this Fairfield Inn and then drove to Nashville and back which was only 40 minutes away. Easy to check in and bill was under the door before we awoke.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sean C, Manager at Fairfield Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
I apologize for the delayed response to your WONDERFUL review!!! Your kind words are truly appreciated! We work hard to ensure we keep the "Promises" we make so ALL of our guests leave satisfied, having enjoyed their stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites - Clarksville. I am confident our staff will be very happy when I share your stellar review with them! In fact, I expect them to be smiling ... from ear to ear. I smiled when I read it because I must, candidly, admit that I love the Marriott mattresses and bedding myself. It is my FAVORITE part of staying with Marriott ... whenever I get to travel!!!

We look forward to seeing you, again, soon! Don't forget to stop by the desk and say "HELLO" to us when you're here .....

Fairfield Inn & Suites - Clarksville
Greendale, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very friendly staff, clean all throughout and fantastic breakfast!! Stayed in the suite. Very nice. The bed was very comfortable compared to others we have slept in on trips. Would highly recommend Fairfield Inn Clarksville and plan on staying again in Oct!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I am sorry for my delayed response to your AMAZING review!!! It puts a smile on my face knowing you enjoyed your stay wth us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Clarksville. When I shared your reviews with our staff, they had smiles on their faces, too. A comfortable bed and a good breakfast definintely help make your day ... and your stay ... better!!!

We look forward to seeing you, again, in October! Don't forget to stop by the desk and say "HELLO" .....

Fairfield Inn & Suites - Clarksville
Aviano
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a great stay with our family for three nights. The room was nice and they cleaned it well everyday, however the breakfast wasn't quite as good as was expected.

Also, their fitness gym only had 3 pieces of equipment...a treadmill, a bike, and an elliptical, however, only the elliptical was the only piece working...which made for a large disappointment.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I apologize for my delayed response to your very valuable feedback. Candid reviews, from our guests, are absolutely necessary as we work to improve the products and service we offer. I shared your compliments with the hotel staff (especially our Housekeepers) and they were as thankful as I was that you took the time to recognize them and their hard work.

I appreciate your feedback regarding our complimentary breakfast. We have taken steps to both improve and expand our offerings. I think you would be pleased. Most importantly, the equipment in the fitness center - which you indicated was not working properly - has since been repaired.

We always want to keep the "Promises" we make to our guests! They are on the wall, in every Fairfield Inn & Suites lobby, for that reason. I am sorry you experienced the inconveniences you did. Hopefully, the next time you come to Clarksville, your stay will be problem free ....

Fairfield Inn & Suites – Clarksville
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for business for nearly two weeks in Feb'13. Room was large, microwave & refrigerator in room, good LCD TV, free Wifi & parking, business computer with printer in lobby, free breakfast, and attentive staff. The receipt under the door the day of check out was a nice touch. Good value, I would use this Fairfield Inn again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
This is such a great review! Thank you for taking the time to leave such kind words. At Fairfield Clarksville it is our promise to always make you feel welcome, give you a room that’s clean, fresh and reflects the highest quality standards, respond promptly to any need you might have, and give you the service that will make you want to return! It’s fantastic to hear we provided you with just that. We look forward to seeing you next time your in the area on business or pleasure!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

As a good halfway point between the grand kids in ATL and us in STL, we've stayed here a couple of times. We always book 2 king suites and are pleased with the amount of space they offer for visiting with each other during the overnight stay to retrieve or return a grandchild to/from his parents. The pool seating leaves a bit to be desired, but overall we have no complaints and appreciate Sandra's efforts to give us side by side rooms last visit, even if it never quite worked. Maybe on our return trip in April we can make it happen :)

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We are so happy to hear that we are your hotel of choice for you and your family! Do to trip advisor privacy I cannot see any personal information; however if you would like to contact my Operations Manager-Melody Haines(mhaines@alliancehospitality.com) and give her your next stay information we would love to try to accommodate your room requests. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Been to Fairfield Inn Clarksville? Share your experiences!